GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

osir carbon rear valance

NRS

Go Kart Newbie
Hi All!!Im thinking fo purchasing an osir rear valance for my gti!!The problem is that it seems like you've got to have an r32 look bumper because mine is totally different of what osir shows!!Anyone can help??:iono:

azmcs

FIA World Rally Car Champion
muskaroxs said:
it has to be glued on the exsiting bumper cover. Thats pretty weak!

Not really. Most body kits/cladding involve gluing to existing panels. I am not worried about getting mine to stay. I just need to get to the body shop to get the bumpers painted so I can put it on!!!

NRS

Go Kart Newbie
This is how my rear bumper looks like!!!!The one in the osir site is not the same.....

918hare

Go Kart Champion
Yes it is different, you would need to get the one that works with the OSIR piece. It should just swap

**edit** I looked at the picture you posted a little closer, I think the piece would work from what the picture shows, can you post a picture of you car

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
its the same bumper,,,,,, the one in OSIR pics is just painted to match the body color,,,
so if u paint ur rear valence and install the osir rear ADD-ON valence it'l look exactly the same

note: u dont have to paint the whole valence..(keep the mid-part unpainted)just like mine...coz the OSIR valence will cover the unpainted part anyway..
see this is my GTI,,and the OSIR rear valence seems to fit perfectly in the unpainted part:thumbsup: