GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Your BAY AREA salesperson insider!

binky

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 Mazda MX-5
Hey guys, I just started working as a salesperson at Royal Motors Audi/VW in SF. If anyone needs carbuying help as far as pricing or would like help with purchasing a vehicle just let me know by pm! I'm also the proud owner of a brand new 07 black magic gti (how i got the job). Good to be here and looking forward to helpin you guys out! :thumbsup:

GTIWolf23

Oval Newbie
Car(s)
2007 VW Rabbit
Nice! Sometime around May I will be searching for a GTI. Preferably in the South Bay/Monterey Bay area. I've already decided I wanted a 2007 Black Magic GTI with DSG, no package, Hufeizen Alloy wheels (I think thats the 18" rims). Edmunds.com quoted me somewhere around $24,500.

Last edited:

binky

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 Mazda MX-5
well if you're in sf you could just get it here... :iono:

heh, but by then you would probably be able to work a better deal. Now its tougher because dealers arent getting too many between here and christmas. we are getting the most at 12. and we have about 5 here now. so that leaves us 17 GTIs in about 4 mo. these cars sell real quick. we got our first eoses also and they are gonna be big too. Just to give you an idea, i got a Blk Magic, pkg 2, prem wheels 6spd for around 25k with my employee deal

GTIWolf23

Oval Newbie
Car(s)
2007 VW Rabbit
I could, though I wont be in San Francisco around that time :) Reason is because I am only going to school in San Francisco (I do live up there, but I come home during the Summer) Anyway, 25k with employee deal is not bad :) Will see how things go, even if it means I need to order and wait for one. Thanks!

razotong

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
I kinda want to trade in my 06 gti package2, huf, MT.. only 2500mi on it... and buy a cw 06 or 07 gti, DSG, package 0, 17in rims... how much the trade in value for my car???

binky

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 Mazda MX-5
You would have to bring her in. considering you are trading in a packaged model for more of a stripper you should get close. pm me i'll give you my # and some info on the CWs we are getting

deutchLand

Passed Driver's Ed
I was wondering is it possible to go to the dealer and have them install the upgradeable speakers. monsoon i think they are called.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Get me a GTI at employee pricing and we'll talk.