GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SO bunch of us are going to sebring raceway for a track day !

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
cant wait will be me - stock GTI by that time will be a stage 1

sloppySRT with his SRT-4

juan (dont know his username) with his CW ?stage 2? i think GTI

and infaRED ?maybe? which will be funny to see him go around a track so low to the ground ! haha !

cant wait! deff will try to do some vid's in each car of our laps ..

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
where not too sure yet .... it depends on what they have available the weekend we go .. its not a closed even nor is it part of a club ..
where just going for a track "weekend" non of us have ever drivin a closed track before so we thought it would be a good idea to start at sebring since its right in our neighborhood RedGTI your more then welcome to come out just shoot me a PM and ill keep you posted we cant go till i get back from vacation tho .. so next month or so ... we also need to figure prices and which even will be held that particular weekend we decide to go!

how many ppl have drivin their car on a close circut before (not Auto-x) and did it for their first time?

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
Which club are you going with and when?

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
I need to call them up and see prices and events ...so practice on forza :)

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
I need to call them up and see prices and events ...so practice on forza :)

Call who? Sebring?

That's not the way to go about looking for a track event.

Look here: http://www.sebringraceway.com/clubracing.lasso
These are some of the groups that run events at that track. Look into the schedules of each and see if/when they are having an event at Sebring and what the eligibility requirements are. They should also have prices and additional information listed.

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
ive been looking on their I contacted one of the guys who work at the track to see how to go about doing such thing if u guys are intrested the more the better time frame I'm looking into a month from now just so I can get the correct info and dates set .... Never done a track even or ever ran a track so bear with me guys any help will be appreciated tho mean you seem to be on the right track with this mind helping me out buddy?