GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The SAT Radio Not Available Thread

plac

GTI Master

Mine does this pretty much every day. Totally intermittently. Did it twice today already. Then it worked later on. I hear the dealers dont have a fix yet. I've read about a lot of people with this problem. My new Vagcom arrives next Tuesday so i can at least get the error codes. It really bums me out. The only audio I really use in the car is the satellite. I dont get that weird clipping feature when on satellite radio.

Last edited:

plac

GTI Master
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Address 0F: Digital Radio
Part No: 8E0 035 593 D
Component: SDAR SIRIUS H03 0060

2 Faults Found:
02635 - Tuner Not Enabled/Activated
000 - - - Intermittent
01305 - Databus for Infotainment
004 - No Signal/Communication - Intermittent

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Address 19: CAN Gateway
Part No: 1K0 907 530 F
Component: Gateway H10 0120
Coding: 7F7F03600F1002
Shop #: WSC 00066

1 Fault Found:
02649 - Digital Radio Tuner
004 - No Signal/Communication - Intermittent

kidkusu

My other ride is a UH-60
plac said:

Mine does this pretty much every day. Totally intermittently. Did it twice today already. Then it worked later on. I hear the dealers dont have a fix yet. I've read about a lot of people with this problem. My new Vagcom arrives next Tuesday so i can at least get the error codes. It really bums me out. The only audio I really use in the car is the satellite. I dont get that weird clipping feature when on satellite radio.
Which SAT setup do you have? Sirius or XM

dmclone

Oval Champion
plac said:

You're not by a bunch of tall building when this happens are you?

plac

GTI Master
This isnt an antenna issue. I have 3 SIRIUS radios and am familair with all the normal stuff.

GTIMacV

Unrated
My does it too. it takes a couple of minutes to work. I read somewhere that the dealer can update the software to fix the problem. I have to call my dealer.

india320

Pro Seat Warmer
Car(s)
GTI UG 2dr DSG
Have same problem and had it "fixed" not once, not twice but three times and it still does it. Dealer has no clue but to say "it Happens". Yeah well my next move is to send a nasty gram to VW USA and see what they say. Has anyone asked to have radio system replaced yet??