GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Kalamazoo, MI

mattsiebert

I know this is a long shot but oh well. Went to my usual watering hole the other day, the Roadhouse in Kalamazoo and parked their were 2 Golfs. The 4th generation stock silver Golf besides dual pipes so large that it looked like he took a sawsaw to resculpt his rear bumper to accomodate the bazookas....have a nice life..but then there was a blue R32. the place was packed and i wasn't about to do the meet and greet with 200 people to see who in there has a good taste in cars...so if you read this..or any other r32/gti owner in the Kalamazoo/Battle Creek Area, drop me a line. I know we are kinda in the middle of nowhere and the number of GTI's is low but I'm pretty determined to organize something for us in addition to of course the michigan vw guys who do a phenomenal job.

raley

Mattawan GTI

Hey Matt.....picked up my 08 GTI MKV a few weeks ago. Let me know if you ever get anything rolling in this area for autocrossing. I go down to TireRack in SouthBend every month with the BMW club for their autocross weekends.

walangij

D1 2010!
I'm down in Watervliet, not too far from you guys but the only BMP in my area until more college students (or IL people) come back into the area. Stock for now though, hopefully getting a chip, drop and some new rims soon.