GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2002 rsx type-s ALLMOTOR

OneFastSicilian

Ready to race!
Car(s)
200+whp HONDA / Gti
whats going on everyone, a buddy of mine has a mk5 gti and being in his car has made me fall in love with it and i figured id try to buy one or possibly trade, well i own a 2002 arctic blue pearl acura rsx type-s A-spec, only 74000 miles. here are the modifications to it.

-brand new transmissions with jdm 4.7 final drive(all reciepts and old parts on hand)
-buddy club spec 3 camshafts
-buddy club spec 3 titanium exhaust
-buddy club valve springs
-buddy club titanium retainers
-buddy club cam gears
-hondata k-pro engine management system
-honda RBC intake manifold
-hondata intake manifold gasket
-dc sports race header
- AEM Wideband controller
-short ram intake
-jdm headlights
- C-west front lip kit along with aspec sides and rear
-eibach ground control coil overs
- 2007 civic si wheels
-indash flip out t.v with ipod hook up
-grill craft front grill.
-exedy stage 2 clutch
-jdm itr 10 pound flywheel
-innovative race mounts

** the engine was replaced by honda when i first got the car and covered under warentee b.c of the previous owner.. the engine currently has about 30,000 miles or less. i have all the paperwork for that from acura. I recently had honda rebuild my transmission. it only has about 100 miles on it and was rebuild with all new gear sets and final drive set for a shorter gearing. the car has a nice clean paint job with exceptions to some scratches on the front lip and from some burning from the exhaust system.**

the only problems with the car is the shocks need to be replaced do to being to low.. although they arent to bad to drive with...

if you have any questions, please contact me....
***pictures upon request***

the car is going to be dyno tuned on friday 3/21 so ill post some dyno sheets and some pics of the car.. the car should be putting down between 235-255whp.

everyone can contact me on aim. articjdmdc5...

NEW PRICE $12,000

Last edited:

odascoo

a mansion in WISCANSIN
your car is nice and i seriously wouldnt mind driving it, but for N/A everything you did is all you can do. now you have to go FI..dont have that money hahahaha! anyways bump again

OneFastSicilian

Ready to race!
Car(s)
200+whp HONDA / Gti
yea man thats bascially all i can do as far as NA.. unless i wanna build a bottom end.. i could build a k24 stoker kit for like 3000 and it would put me around 300whp.. and being NA .. with slicks it could easly run high 12s.. but myset up is a low to mid 13 second set up..

MKV Shqiptar

Got the diseeaaassee
Car(s)
hhhhaaaaaa
im willing to trade :) lol SIKE. this kids car is cleaner than mine and his is a 02. take real good care of it, body is mint. never does anything stupid like dumpin the clutch and doughnuts or whatnot. good luck there douchie lol

OneFastSicilian

Ready to race!
Car(s)
200+whp HONDA / Gti
ur the man rocky.. lol

OneFastSicilian

Ready to race!
Car(s)
200+whp HONDA / Gti
bump this up.. also willing to sell for about 16000 obo.

DUB2OT

Banned
luv the color dunno why there are no MKV GTI's in that color.

:thumbup:

KaynE

FIA World Rally Car Champion
interesting... why did you have them rebuild the engine?

I'd probably be willing to trade if you lived in So Cal

OneFastSicilian

Ready to race!
Car(s)
200+whp HONDA / Gti
they didnt rebuild it they gave me a complete new one.. the car was a lease be4 i owned it and it was burning 2 quarts of oil thousand miles