Feeler: 1997 BMW 328is

RSC17

R32 OG
I'm posting this up for a buddy. Here's his info:

Steve David
Cell: 440.570.3630
Email: steve.david@utoledo.edu

A Little History:

- I have owned it for a little over a year now (3rd owner), bought it with 83k miles
- I bought it last march from an older guy who had babied it and never drove it in the winter. he had bought the car back in 2003 with 52K miles off a lease at York BMW, in Toledo, OH.
- The car has a clean carfax, never been in any accidents, and has been confirmed as only a summer driver from the dealership and the 2nd owner.
- The car now has 101k miles, and still runs and looks like new.

Factory, the car is equipped with:

5 speed transmission
Sport Package
Harmon Kardon
Heated & Power seats
18 button OBC
Sunroof

Within the past year i have invested 10k into it, which includes:

M3 front bumper ($450)
M3 diffuser ($100)
New head and top end internals on 6/2007 ($3,500)
UUC Stage 2 16.9lb flywheel & performance organic clutch on 5/2007 ($1800 installed)
UUC RSC36 Corsa exhaust on 5/2007($900)
UUC SS clutch line on 5/2007 ($25)
K&N drop in w/ debaffled airbox ($50)
Eibach Sportline suspension on 8/2007 ($225)
Euro lighting ($300)
35% tint all around ($195)
Lux package wood grain center console & shift knob w/ suede shift boot ($75)
18x8/18x9 ASA AR2's w/ BFG Gforce KDW2 ($1500)
17" DSI's with Bridgestone Blizzak LM-22 ($1100)
Pioneer Premier DEH-P600UB headunit on 3/2008 ($280)

total: $10,500.00

The car now has 101k miles on it, which is mostly highway for traveling to and from school. the body is still as true as can be with no rust whatsoever. I still have all the original parts (headunit, lighting, springs, and muffler). Im willing to sell it with either DSI's or the ASA's.

I have all service records and original window sticker ($38,900 new) along with the owners mook with many goodies in it. Like i said it has been its been well cared for, always garaged, and only driven one winter its whole life.

I am sad to see it go, and i know that whomever takes the next ownership will be very pleased with it. I have used Royal Purple 5W-30 synthetic oil, the engine is liek new as is the body and interior. I would rate this car a 9/10 overall. The interior only has some wear on the drivers side bolster, everything else is in mint shape. Hellrot is truely a beautiful color with the black sport interior.

Only thing that is wrong with the body is there is a crack in the side of the front bumper by the drivers side tires, that i have apoxy'd from the inside to keep it sturdy. Other than that, there are no defects.

The pictures i am about to post up does not show the changes that have been made in the interior (as far as the dark wood grain, shift knob, and headunit).

I am looking to get $12,500 for it with everything on it right now. It may seem a little more than other 328is's go for on here, however with all the work and care that has gone into it, along with its great condition, i feel it is a great deal. Cars are never an investment when it comes to tuning or modding them, and i am still losing a big chunk of my investment that i put into this bmw, but i can honestly say you will not find another 328 that is in such great condition with these tasteful modifications.

Understeer'd

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 VW Golf (BPY)
ttt for a clean E36 with black interior!