GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Total embarrassment

jerm5

69=dinner for 2
I was sitting at a streetlight on my way to get some food when this mazda 3 pulls up next to me.(perfect set up haha) anyways he started revving his engine and as we all know they dont stand a chance. so i revved my engine so he could hear my turbo spool up and release. as we waited for the light to change i was eyeing his car and in that time my friend thought it would be funny to put the car in third. the light turned green and i gave it the usual amount of accel. only to stall:mad: . never so angry in my life i had started her up and blew by the kid just for putting his hazards on.

gatorfast

man amongst boys
ur friend is a dick

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
no sorry, that's funny as hell... I'd do that, yes I can be a dick and its a dick move but it would have been a good laugh

JC Starr

Touring Car Newbie
Vivid said:
no sorry, that's funny as hell... I'd do that, yes I can be a dick and its a dick move but it would have been a good laugh

Depends on your sense of humor. Personally, I am not for street racing but as long as no one injures me or my loved ones, to each his own. None the less, don't f*ck with someone's gears while they are driving... that shit ain't cool. Period.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
that's the one abosolute thing noone else touches in a car other than the driver...if someone tried to row through my gearbox...oh man shit would hit the fan...

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
lol i was at a parking lot about to reverse out of the parking bay and had it in R gear and my mate when i was facing the back to reverse out put it into 1 st and you know let go of the clutch gave it abit and booom smacked the kerb infront of me and went over in shock....now lucky i had a 4wd otherwise i would have got my knife out of the glove box in a secret compartment where cops cant find the thing and i would have sliced him up, had the shits with him the whole nite oh and i hate ppl playing with my head rest when i am driving