GOLFMKV

***GolfMKV.com Maintenance Discounts***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DynamicDrew

Passed Driver's Ed

(845) 986-6220

http://www.dynamicmotorworks.com

As most (hopefully all) of you know, regular maintenance is the single most important step you can take to making sure your vehicle not only carries you through many years of loyal ownership but costs you as little aggravation and money on emergency or major repairs as possible.

With the relief of tax refunds now within reach we know many of you are looking to perform these maintenance services & therefore we are offering service specials to all GolfmkV.com members who mention this post.

Details...

Servicing can be scheduled 6 days a week (Mon-Sat) by calling (845) 986-6220 or by e-mailing us at info@dynamicmotorworks.com.

Mention this post and receive:

10% OFF ANY SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE SERVICE, TIMING BELT SERVICE, TIRE MOUNTING & BALANCING or BG CHEMICAL SERVICE (Including Fuel System Service, Cooling System Service, Auto Trans Service)

Savings can amount to over $100.00 on a single service and can amount to even more if services are combined. This offer is extended to all VW/Audi vehicles for services that apply to that vehicle. All parts used by Dynamic Motorworks are quality German/European OEM Parts & we employ only experienced, trained & certified technicians that we personally know and trust.

Many of you know us but for those you that don't and even those of you that do please don't hesitate to call or e-mail us for more information on the GolfMKV.com Discount Program, our services or our shop.

Thank you very much and we hope this offers some help to those of you in need of some seasonal maintenance!

We realize this is advantagous only to those of you within driving distance but we also offer any and all maintenance parts for you to purchase seperately. Even if it is not listed on our website please call and ask because we can most likely get it...and we price match or beat any price whenever possible.

DynamicDrew

Passed Driver's Ed
we do too :biggrin:

I mentioned in the OP that we also sell OEM maintenance parts so if you need anything let me know :thumbup:

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
Cool!
But, New York is a big state too. I looked on your site and i couldn't find an address. And unfortunately, that 845 area code sounds like it may possibly be north of Manhattan. Where abouts in NY are you?

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
I thought for a second we were performing Maintenance on the website here. LOL.

DynamicDrew

Passed Driver's Ed
I thought for a second we were performing Maintenance on the website here. LOL.

haha, no nothing like that, just showing some love for the forums :biggrin:

Cool!
But, New York is a big state too. I looked on your site and i couldn't find an address. And unfortunately, that 845 area code sounds like it may possibly be north of Manhattan. Where abouts in NY are you?

we are north of Manhattan (about 45 min. north). we do have customers out on LI and depending on where you/they are coming from it usually takes them between 1-2 hours to get to the shop.

DynamicDrew

Passed Driver's Ed
:headbang:

DynamicDrew

Passed Driver's Ed
yep, see you then Adde :biggrin:

DynamicDrew

Passed Driver's Ed
no current plans to move to the west coast but who knows what the future holds :wink:

as mentioned earlier, you can also take advantage of our OEM parts program, just give us a call or send us an e-mail for anything you need :thumbup:

DynamicDrew

Passed Driver's Ed
:headbang:

DynamicDrew

Passed Driver's Ed
:w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.