GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

North Carolina Spotting Thread

crogers6569

Ready to race!
I seen a UG in Clemmons, a Farenheight in Clemmons, A Candy White in Clemmons, and few other UG's runnign around the winston salem area.

Bcruzin

Der Teuful Hunde
Car(s)
06 Candy White 6 spd
Who's got the closest VagCom? Got my Euro Switch and now I need some DRL work and windows etc... Pick your payment: Cash or beer or lunch.. somethin! I'm in Wilmington

Understeer'd

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 VW Golf (BPY)
Cute NCSU chick spotted in BMP next to my house.

Frequently spot other wolfpackers (guy with the UG who had the driver gear car).

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
i need to make a trip to raleigh. went to ncsu for two years, and i always saw this badass scirocco around campus

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
Who's got the closest VagCom? Got my Euro Switch and now I need some DRL work and windows etc... Pick your payment: Cash or beer or lunch.. somethin! I'm in Wilmington

Yo, I'm in wilmington Now... originally from here moved to fl for a while, now im back for a bit... If you see a lowered BMP mkv on huffs with a votex kit and smoked tails/turn signals... taht's me :)

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
Ok, Hey guys... Im back in NC!!!!! I am in wilmington for about a month... then im leaving for 6 weeks and moving to Raleigh baby!!!! I got a job as an air traffic controller at the RDU Airport. I should be there sometime around June :D