GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS Or Lease Swap: 2007 GTI - 6MT United Gray (5k miles)

geoff2010

I have an almost new 2007 GTI I am looking to sell or have a lease takeover. The car is in near perfect condition. It has the 17" Huff wheels, GTI plaid seats, 6MT. The odometer is currently at 5k

I currently owe 23k on the car, but I am willing to sell for 20K. I accept the fact that I am upside down on my lease, and am willing to take a hit. If anyone is interested in doing a lease swap, the current payments are $320 month. I am offering a 3 month incentive meaning that I will pay your first 3 months if you decide to take it over. I will either send a check to VW Credit or i can hand you cash ($1000) at transfer time.

Not a bad deal... pick up a sweet car and get handedl 1K

Anyway, if anyone thinks this sounds fishy, just know that I acquire and dump cars every 9-12 months... I love getting new cars every year, and it usually works out pretty well for the guy taking my cars because they generally get a sweet offer.

All in the name of new car smell!

If anyone would like more information or pics just send me an email @ [geoffreymina @ gmail . com].

bkmk5

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
if you are planning on buying another car why dont you just roll the negative equity into your next lease payment... I had a sh!tty RSX that had suspension problems and i couldnt stand it half way through my lease. I sold it to Volkswagen.
1) Call up VW(whatever the leasing company is) and ask what it would cost to buy your car back.
2) Hassle your future dealer to value your car as high as possible and eat the difference.

I feel screwed rolling negative equity into the GTI because I'm financing the GTI and paying the same amount as if i was leasing a 40-42k car.