GOLFMKV

Ultra Music Festival

VRmk3tomk5

mk5's are gay
Car(s)
99 B5 passat wagon
Whats good???

whos going?

i need advice on a affordable hotel 15min or so b/c im thinking about driving from Maryland which should be fun but im not too sure...

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
usually the holiday inn is cheap but the farther you are around 40st is really far but you can find the little hotels are cheaper but crappier.

BOz

Keep right except to pass
Car(s)
08' MKv GTI
i got a hook up at a place called the Beach Hotel on 87th and collins.. Probably pretty affordable. Not to shitty either. I would book something right away if your defiantly comming shit gets booked up quick around WMC and Ultra... Tickets for ultra are $129 this year and $350 for V.I.P. pretty steep.

40th street is really not that far from Bayfront park where they have the Ultra Fest. all those holiday inns and best westerns will be booked up pretty quickly if there not already.

Shoot me a PM and I'll make a call for you...

VRmk3tomk5

mk5's are gay
Car(s)
99 B5 passat wagon
i got a hook up at a place called the Beach Hotel on 87th and collins.. Probably pretty affordable. Not to shitty either. I would book something right away if your defiantly comming shit gets booked up quick around WMC and Ultra... Tickets for ultra are $129 this year and $350 for V.I.P. pretty steep.

40th street is really not that far from Bayfront park where they have the Ultra Fest. all those holiday inns and best westerns will be booked up pretty quickly if there not already.

Shoot me a PM and I'll make a call for you...

wow thanks man... money isnt all there yet but i really wanna go PRETTY BAD and so do my friends... another thing that has me worried is :rolleyes: that im running h&r sport springs with the rake and i never rub with 3 people in th back...

Now :wub: i got some fk silverline + and im worried taking 3 or more people in my car might be an issue in terms of reliabilty for a 17hour drive

BOz

Keep right except to pass
Car(s)
08' MKv GTI
Ticket prices keep going up.... I think its like $149 a day now

VRmk3tomk5

mk5's are gay
Car(s)
99 B5 passat wagon
damn yeah i dont think ima go anymore. Ferry Corsten is coming to DC 3 days before my bday so ill just go to that instead.