GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dealership service recommendations

Jutt

I recently purchased my car from Gebhardt in Boulder. Does anyone know how they are for service (knowledge, pricing, etc.)? Any recommendations for the Denver metro area?

bcze1

You people make me laugh
I personally despise Gebhardt VW. They did everything to my MkIV, except fix what was broken. I really think they're probably the worst VW dealer in the front range, and that's saying something.

Although I've heard the opposite, I've always had excellent service from McDonald. I've been buying and servicing Audi's with them since 2000 thay've always be great. And my GTI is at McD VW right now. They go out of their way to make me happy, always give me a loaner, etc. Also, my cars are lightly modded and they don't care. Emich VW would be my second choice.

birdwig

ridin on thin ice
Yeah I went to Gebhardt. They were decent, but took FOREVER. Super expensive too. I'd probably be willing to try somewhere else next time. I'm not kidding. I was there for about 2 hours. Full service oil change, including the 'headlight recall/update' or whatever, and a simple car wash. They were sloooowwwww.

bcze1, you orig from IL and now in CO or what? I just got here from IL.

Dustin

Jutt

I personally despise Gebhardt VW. They did everything to my MkIV, except fix what was broken. I really think they're probably the worst VW dealer in the front range, and that's saying something.

Although I've heard the opposite, I've always had excellent service from McDonald. I've been buying and servicing Audi's with them since 2000 thay've always be great. And my GTI is at McD VW right now. They go out of their way to make me happy, always give me a loaner, etc. Also, my cars are lightly modded and they don't care. Emich VW would be my second choice.

Thanks, thats exactly what I needed to know:thumbup:

birdwig

ridin on thin ice
Nice. Yeah. Bears, they're a little umm, need help. Dig the Bears, just wish they'd grab a QB. Cubs though, look out this season kids.

I've been out here just over a month. CO is beautiful. Things here are a bit different than Chicago/suburbs. I love it though.

Dustin

Jutt

Nice. Yeah. Bears, they're a little umm, need help. Dig the Bears, just wish they'd grab a QB. Cubs though, look out this season kids.

I've been out here just over a month. CO is beautiful. Things here are a bit different than Chicago/suburbs. I love it though.

Dustin

I moved out here from Virginia to finish school, ski some big mountains, all that fun stuff...9 years later, I'm still here and have no plans to leave.