GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MkV R32 Miltek Exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTMRyan

Ready to race!

The new Milltek Sport catback for the MkV 2008-on R32 is here. Massive 2.75" pipes and aggressive dual 100mm tips. Increased size, flow and sound. Don't let the stock car hold you down.

-pics

-details
From Milltek in the UK comes the biggest aftermarket sensation for the R32. This piece has taken Europe by storm. Rave reviews in UK mags like Performance VW, VW Driver and independent dyno tests in the UK confirm that this is the real deal. 22hp and 26 lb-ft of torque when matched with a new performance chip according to VW Driver magazine (Sept. 2003).

"Milltek system is a must for any R32" -VW Driver September 2003

Power gains, the sound you want, the look that finishes off the car the way it should be. And with Milltek you not only get performance, you get choices. Order either the resonated (front muffler in place) or non-resonated (no center muffler, just a straight pipe). Expect the non-resonated model to make a bigger growl with power similar to the resonated model. Either way, you win.

-sound clip
http://www.stratmosphere.com/r32_mtk_cat_catback.asf

-dyno
non available yet, sorry

-ETA
8 weeks b/o

-Price
Pre-order today for $899

-Contact
Ryan or marwin
626-442-3356
paypal @ ebay@m1autosport.com

DTMRyan

Ready to race!
To our customers:

We recently spoke to Stratmosphere and they have informed us that there will be an additional 3-4 weeks for the Milltek R32 exhaust to arrive in the US. Stratmosphere is extremely sorry for the huge delay, and said if any customers have any questions feel free to call them, and they will personally apologize for the inconvenience. We are still waiting to hear back from Stratmosphere about a deeper discount they will offer us so that we can pass that along to all our customers that have been waiting. Thanks and sorry for the delay

PM me if you have any additional questions.

Thanks again,
Ryan Pietersz

DTMRyan

Ready to race!
okay, the R32 exhaust systems have finally arrived. They will ship out today, so if you ordered one expect a tracking number today or tomorrow. We will have a few extra just in case anyone else needs one. Thanks

Gee Spoolin

Ryan, I tried to get ahold of u by phone this past Fri regarding my Milltek exhaust purchase but couldn't. The staff I spoke with told me you would call me back but I've yet to hear from you. I need to discuss with you the second payment request you sent, as I don't see why your company wanna charge me extra for transaction fee.

Everybody, please see my confusion that I've encountered with this purchsae at the vortex link below:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3757130

Ryan, I need my Milltek exhaust now so I would be appreciated if you would get this resolved ASAP.

Tyrant

i have this exhaust on the R32 and i must say it sounds really really good... not too loud but just right.

definatley worth the money :).

Status
Not open for further replies.