GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Livingston VW - Woodland Hills, CA

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
Livingston VW

By far the best dealership I've encountered. I've been to four different dealerships around my area: Santa Monica VW, Van Nuys VW, Pacific VW, and Power VW. When I came across Livingston the atmospher was completely different. They were very friendly with all their customers. Greated and talked to with respect. Never disrespected or looked down upon when bargaining prices. They are more than willing to work with you. The other dealerships I went to where rude and pushy. They urged me to purchase a car I did not want but because it was the only one they had on the lot, was a "great" purchase..right. While I was explaining my "needs" to the salesman he was the one to offer actually ordering the car if they didn't have one available. Ordering from the factory I might add, not a dealer-trade. Anyways, if your going to buy a Volks and are in the area, or anywhere near the areas of the dealerships I listed above.. I suggest you go to Livingston and Ask for Steve A. or Dennis (Sales Manager). Let them know that Jason sent you (the guy who bought the white GTI) and they'll be more than happy to treat you... They keep giving me free shit, like caps and all weather GTI floor mats! They also give me discounts on any parts/Drivers Gear I purchase from them. Let me add this one last thing: I've owned the car for about 1 month now... they Call me back to sign a new contract w/ a lower rate < 1 month after I purchase and signed the original contract... I was more than surprised that they would actually keep trying to get me a good deal long after I signed the original contract!

Give 'em a call or just stop by! Highly recommended!

Livingston Volkswagen
21141 Ventura Blvd
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
(818) 674-3535

Note: I don't work for them or get anything from then if send them new customers. I am just trying to help any new potential VW owners! Good Luck!

McMerc

How much did you get your GTI for? Woodland is pretty far for me as I stay in Arcadia. I am still waiting for the 4dr

iwannamkv

Ready to race!
i had pretty bad experience there, but that was only just one moronic salesman who soured a deal for me for being too stubborn. ive been thru so many different cars and dealers b4, so i know what i am doing. i hate when the salesman thinks he can play some kinda game on me.