GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

At a stop light

VdaWg

FIA World Rally Car Champion
I'm at a stoplight yesterday and two suv's roll up sneakily from behind( one was this pimped out looking navigator and the other was a ford explorer) the navigator rolls up to my left really close to my fast and the explorer to my right also really really close to me both trying to get in front boxing me in or something (this was a tight area where the stoplight was), i disengage from regular auto and i snap into dsg mode, light turns green and boom, blasted off made my shifts, engine growling, went half a block and cruised both suv's made off elsewhere. I think people see small cars like the gti and think they can just muscle em around, I get alot of people for no reason tailing me, cutting me off and all that nonsense, if i can't out muscle a car i'll out manuever em haha that's all.

Ironhorz

Autocross Champion
:confused: :iono:

VdaWg

well both of em were tryin to box me in it was a tight little two way street and both of em were lookin at me tryin to box me in but i just shot straight out, they tried to pull out with me, but they couldn't didn't want to be a fast sandwhich anyways

Dj SkanDalouS

Passed Driver's Ed
VdaWg said:
I'm at a stoplight yesterday and two suv's roll up sneakily from behind( one was this pimped out looking navigator and the other was a ford explorer) the navigator rolls up to my left really close to my fast and the explorer to my right also really really close to me both trying to get in front boxing me in or something (this was a tight area where the stoplight was), i disengage from regular auto and i snap into dsg mode, light turns green and boom, blasted off made my shifts, engine growling, went half a block and cruised both suv's made off elsewhere. I think people see small cars like the gti and think they can just muscle em around, I get alot of people for no reason tailing me, cutting me off and all that nonsense, if i can't out muscle a car i'll out manuever em haha that's all.

FOR REAL WHATS THE DEAL WITH SUV AND PICK UPS AGAINTS GTI
AT THE BEGGIN OF THIS WEEK GETTIN OUT OF WORK HEADIN TO MY GIRLFRIENDS GODPARENTS HOUSE I HAVE THIS TOY LOOKIN HONDA Ridgeline. MIND U THIS WAS BETWEEN 9 AND 10 PM SO I FLASH HIM WIT MY FOG LIGHTS FIRST. SO THE DUMB DRIVER DOESNT EVEN TRY TO SWITC LANES OR ANYTHIN. SO I THINK OK MAYBE HE DIDNT SEE ME. SO I PROCEED WIT THE STEP NO ONE LIKES TO BE IN I FLASH HIM TWICE WIT THE HIDS AND STILL NOTHIN AT THIS TIME WE R DOIN ABOUT 75 ON A 55 ZONE WHICH WAS THE XPWY BTW SO I LEAVE MY HIGH BEAM ON AND SHIFT DOWN TO 3RD SO CAREFULLY I GET ON HIS ASS AND HE TRY BRAKE ON ME BUT I WAS SLICK ENOUGH AND PASS HIM ON THE LEFT EMERGENCY LANE AND AFTER THIS I GET IN FORNT OF HIM AND BRAKE ON HIM BUT HE TRYIN TO PUT ON HIS HIGH BEAMS WHICH BTW IT DIDNT BOTHER ME AT ALL SINCE I HAVE A 5% TINT IN THE BACK AND AFTER THIS I DECIDE OH MY WASTE MY TIME AND KEEP ON MESSIN WIT THIS IDIOT I DECIDE TO LEAVE ME HIM BEHING AND THEM I SINCE THE DUMBASS DESPARATED TRYIN TO CATCH UP TO ME BUT I GUESS HE DIDNT KNOW WHAT HE WAS UP TO.... ANYWAYS EVERYTHIN HE DID WAS WORTHLESS CAUSE I DIDNT SEE HIM AFTER I TOOK A TURN ON THE XPWY:burnrubber: :burnrubber: :burnrubber:

VdaWg

It's weird but here in nyc we have lots of tow trucks(pick up style) that probably have a little extra under the hood, these trucks are always running redlights, tailing ,trying to muscle their way into and out of every situation. They are some of the worst when you encounter them on a lonely street as well. I apologize to anyone that's a tow truck driver, just an experience here in ny.

Dj SkanDalouS

Passed Driver's Ed
dwl137 said:
It's no wonder there are accidents and people getting killed on the roads everyday...

i'm Sorry is not my fault other ppl drive too slow in the hgwy specially in the left lane... u know the fast doesnt respect the speed limit anyways :evil: :evil: :evil:

dwl137

Touring Car Champion
He was doing 75 in a 55, I dont consider that slow. It also doesn't mean you should ride up on his ass and possibly cause an accident just to get by him. Whatever, your choice, your decisions but I wouldnt be bitching about a car that's already doing 20mph over the limit as being "too slow".