GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Driving shoes

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
In the same spirit as the driving gloves thread, does anyone on here have driving shoes?

I've got a pair of these Puma Speed Cat shoes, and they're pretty good. Only cost about $60AUD. They're really light and the sole is very flexible and gives fantastic pedal feel. :thumbup: They're great to drive in. Probably more beneficial to driving than gloves too... :wink:

Anyone else have preffered driving shoes? Pics are more than welcome.

Last edited:

Sp00nman

Dubhead Extraordinaire
Car(s)
Golf MKV GTI
lol
i got 2 pairs

so i match 4 all occasions :headbang:

Ive got the Speed Cats,
and the Tuscany or Adi Racer

the speed cats in suede are so comfortable, and i prefer them over the Adi.
my friend has these:

which he says are some of the most comfortable shoes he has (for everyday)

VDUBB

Rally Car Newbie
Pumas rock!! I have a couple of pair but not driving shoes, maybe I'll get a pair.

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
GTi Fanatic said:
the speed cats in suede are so comfortable, and i prefer them over the Adi.

Yep. They're probably the most comfortable shoes I've bought in ages. They're like well worn-in slippers... :biggrin:

FAST_PWR

My Fast like Rammstein :D
Car(s)
1997 Bmw Estoril M3
Ive got a set of those, there really nice. Espically with Heel-Toeing on the track. They give a nice feel of the pedals

vdub_nutz2K6Gti

Autocross Newbie
I normally wear my reebok classic when I go to the track and mountain runs. As long as it's lightweight and I can feel the pedal, it's good enough for me.:biggrin:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Speaking of a flexible shoe. I have two pair of these style shoes from Quotes (name of company). Very flexible and they give you great pedal feel. Many bend points in them. The leather wraps around to the underneath and "grip spots" are glued on from there. Check out the grip on the heel of it (how it wraps around). I love them. Sorry for the pix. They're from my camera phone.

Attachments

• shoe 3.jpg
    shoe 3.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1,090
  • shoe 2.jpg
    shoe 2.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1,100
  • Shoe.jpg
    Shoe.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,091