Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
Just what the title asks...

edit: Xbox 360

UnNatural GTI

UnNaturally Aspirated
Car(s)
'07 UG GTI DSG
I've got it for the Wii its pretty bad ass. wireless controllers and online capabilities are awesome!

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
been playing on wii. my hand hurts

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
kicks ass and the musics a lot better then the other 2, but then again i played it once at a 4th of july party and i was pretty drunk, but i had a freaking awesome time playing it with a buddy.

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
I've always wondered... after playing GHII or III for long periods of time, does anyone else find it difficult to sit dwn and read a book? I feel like my eyes are trying toscroll up and don te pages as if I'm still playing.

Brewski

Formerly Chris2021
Car(s)
07 GTI pkg1 DSG
I've always wondered... after playing GHII or III for long periods of time, does anyone else find it difficult to sit dwn and read a book? I feel like my eyes are trying toscroll up and don te pages as if I'm still playing.

Learn to read chinese?

peoplekillrobots

Ready to race!
music is lacking to me...just not feeling a lot of it. but then again i have always felt all the games were hit or miss...i guess when you have to please everybody...but i am enjoying quite a bit. but rock band is easily going to be better...way better. in every way possible.

ddriver3487

Still broke...
Car(s)
O8 GTI
rock band is going to suck, first u need someone to play guitar which wont be hard because of gh, the drums, and sing. to much stuff going on. But anyways, GH3 is awesome, cant get the online to connect for some reason yet(PS3) but the songs are great and its a challenge this time around. usually play on expert, but hard is even getting to me. Anyone play through the fire and the flames on hard or expert yet? did ur hand explode?

HACBassoon

Go Kart Champion
eh, not really as much of a fan as I was hoping I would be. Kinda dissapointing. Lag with HDTVs is still there, and for some reason, seems much worse. Music is good, but not fantastic. Just not much really different to warrant another 100 bucks. I personally got the ps3 version JUST so I could play 1 and 2 again... and guess what... wont work. ugh. Yea, Fire and Flames is THE song on GH3 tho. I can't get through it or the Slayer song on expert.

Andaris

TMV
Car(s)
Civic Si
it was ok.. disapointed with the character models and the lack of "legends" wheres hendrix!!!! they have a bootleg hendrix i want the real one! songs are great though.
ehh save 100 and put it down on a learning real guitar its totally more satisfying lol

Brewski

Formerly Chris2021
Car(s)
07 GTI pkg1 DSG
rock band is going to suck, first u need someone to play guitar which wont be hard because of gh, the drums, and sing. to much stuff going on. But anyways, GH3 is awesome, cant get the online to connect for some reason yet(PS3) but the songs are great and its a challenge this time around. usually play on expert, but hard is even getting to me. Anyone play through the fire and the flames on hard or expert yet? did ur hand explode?

2 points i want to make

1. Rock Band is made by the dudes who made GH and GH2. It's the same game but with more instrument options.

2. You dont NEED people to play every single thing. You can pick waht you want and the unused ones will be put in automatically.