GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Monday Night GTG 10/29 <<< at Chipotle

crabpot

Awesomesauce
Repost from the 'tex but it is a GTG that I have been going to over the past couple months. It isn't MK5 exclusive but just VW in general.

What: GTG at the Bellevue Chipotle

When: Monday 10/29 at 8:00PM

Where: Bellevue's Chipotle! YAY!

Who: VW, Audi, BMW, Honda, Mercedes... enthusiasts from lynnwood, seattle, bellevue, renton, bothell, where ever! even edmonds

This is the answer to your monday night boredom. (or anger for other gtg's ) Mexican food (burritos).. and a GTG and (if your of age)

Location: Chipotle - Bellevue 10503 NE 4th Street Bellevue, WA 98004

Directions:

From 405 South:
Get of on the NE 4th Street exit, heading WEST (Left turn)
Favor the left lane as you drive down NE 4th
Turn left onto 105th Ave NE
Chipotle will be on your left!

From 405 North:
Get off on the NE 4th Street exit, heading WEST (Right turn)
Favor the left lane as you drive down NE 4th
Turn left onto 105th Ave NE
Chipotle will be on your left!

So just consolt their website if you need to know more
http://www.chipotle.com

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
screw you crosby. Chipotle is my #1 favorite place to eat....GOD DAMN I HATE THIS PLACE!

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
order me a burrito and overnight it to me

I want -

Rice
Cheese
Sour Cream
Barbacoa and steak (mmmm)
all 4 of the salsas....try em all at once...its amazing
light lettace

OOhhh...and send me a bottle of jalepeno tabasco from the condiment bar! I love that shit!

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
and screw you too Zack.....this is BS....chipoltle is the best, and you guys are teasing me

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
chipotle is only the the best if you haven't had real mexican food but alas the two foods that have no outstanding representation in this area are wings and mexican thanks to the delicate PNW taste buds oh and BTW not to ruin it or anything but McDonalds owns Chipotle

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
I agree to some extent with John. But as far as "fast food" goes. Chipotle is hands down the best there is. Obviously sitting down at a nice mexican resturant an't be beat....but when time is of the essance, or as john said, your in the PNW.....CHIPOTLE FTMFW.

too ad they are owned by Mickey D's though :cry:

Brewski

Formerly Chris2021
Car(s)
07 GTI pkg1 DSG
chipotle is only the the best if you haven't had real mexican food but alas the two foods that have no outstanding representation in this area are wings and mexican thanks to the delicate PNW taste buds oh and BTW not to ruin it or anything but McDonalds owns Chipotle

Don't forget ribs. We don't have any good rib places in Portland. In chicago we had Ray's and Carsons as well as a million other places.

oh and theres 3 popeyes chickens in the state of oregon! 3! What is up with that fam where am i supposed to get my chicken at?!?

crabpot

Awesomesauce
Actually McDonalds does not own Chipotle.

They used to own a large portion of stock but they don't anymore, it is still a private company.

I agree though, Chipotle is delicious but is no sort of representation of real Mexican food.

Last edited: