GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

XM free trial expired yet?

nomios

Touring Car Champion
My XM trial ended today. While I do like it, I am not sure I want to pay $142.00 for 12 months. I remember reading somewhere that if you hold out for a little while and ignore the requests to get signed up; they will start lowering the price. Has anyone experienced this type of offer from them?

davesee

FIA GT Champion
mine should actually expire today (i have sirius tho). I like hacing it, but dont know if its really worth the money now that I have my iPod hooked up.

I've not heard of this discount you're talking about tho

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
davesee said:
mine should actually expire today (i have sirius tho). I like hacing it, but dont know if its really worth the money now that I have my iPod hooked up.

I've not heard of this discount you're talking about tho

hey Dave...if u want to get rid of it let me know...ill trade ya straight up my xm module for your Sirius....i need to get rid of this shitty XM

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
davesee said:
you got the navi unit?

no...but that shouldnt matter...the module for the sat radio is right in front/under the passenger seat under a little plastic cover...if its not there...then it may be different....but im almost sure my salesman told me all the GTI's take the same modules

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
davesee said:
ahh, well if thats the case, sure - i dont have a problem swapping with you

ok well think it over and make sure that the module is there...and just PM me whenever and if u wanna do it we can swap info :biggrin:

Parrothead

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
my original XM will expire this month, however since they replaced the XM module, they activated the new module as a "demo" so it should be free for a whiiiiile... :)