GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Legit Nissan GT-R photos leaked!

Brewski

Formerly Chris2021
Car(s)
07 GTI pkg1 DSG
http://www.leftlanenews.com/nissan-gt-r.html

I think it looks great but sorta wish i was a bit boxier and looked more like the R34. Not a fan of those little bulges on the front bumper though, don't really get them. The interior is f*cking crazy! I think all those buttons and computers are the way it should be though. the R34 was praised as being a playstation on wheels. This looks to follow up well.

Jack stephen

Banned
Car(s)
A rabbit
80 grand for a nissan. No thank you.

mk5nrg

Lonely rider
Car(s)
an MK5
Whats with the nissan-nissan and nissan nowadays?!!? Its a god damn SKYLINE !!!:mad: Personally,Id prefer a "nissan" to an rs4 for instance, standing out is one of the main points of this car

xyouthx

slow ass car
god damn that thing is going to revive the twin turbo'd jap cars...cause right now audi is dominating the "supercar sport compacts" IMO

Brewski

Formerly Chris2021
Car(s)
07 GTI pkg1 DSG
god damn that thing is going to revive the twin turbo'd jap cars...cause right now audi is dominating the "supercar sport compacts" IMO

nope, its the first in the soon to come wave of japanese near-supercars. Lexus LF-A is comming and so is honda's NSX replacement.

EDIT: oh yea i really like those wheels i would rock those on the GTI if they would fit.

Just another hot car I'll never be able to afford, and have to watch some spoiled 18 year old get it as a graduation present around here.

-wiretap-

hax0r
ehh.. the protype front end looked a little better. The headlights didn't have the odd angle on the inner lower corner, and the front bumper/grill region was cooler. But still, the final version does look pretty amazing to me. I love the interior.

Jack stephen

Banned
Car(s)
A rabbit
Whats with the nissan-nissan and nissan nowadays?!!? Its a god damn SKYLINE !!!:mad: Personally,Id prefer a "nissan" to an rs4 for instance, standing out is one of the main points of this car

No it's a nissan. You're gonna be standing out like a sore dick

Jack stephen

Banned
Car(s)
A rabbit
do you say the same thing for a corvette z06? it's not a normal chevy...

PS this thing will do 0-60 in 3.5...thats fasttt the new Z06 does it in 3.7 with more hp and tq

No because the corvette has been around for ages. Corvette looks better too.

It can go 0-60 in 1 second and it'll still be just a plain o'l nissan. Boooo

What do you drive? A nissan..oh, but its a skyline, the new one!. Omg no ways an over priced nissan!!!!

str8dubbin

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
I dont think i like it, it has from first impressions the 350z style front end with the lights, and it kind of reminds of the new camaro i dunno it'll probably grow on me in time but first impressions i dont like it.

mkodada

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 GTI
I think it looks nice and its going to be fast as hell. At 80K I dont think that we will be seeing a lot of them on the road.

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
No because the corvette has been around for ages. Corvette looks better too.

It can go 0-60 in 1 second and it'll still be just a plain o'l nissan. Boooo

What do you drive? A nissan..oh, but its a skyline, the new one!. Omg no ways an over priced nissan!!!![/QUOTE]

You know people say the same thing when you say what you drive if you say VW right...ooh a VW...thats why you say i drive a skyline, or i drive a GTI.

Your an idiot.

KroenenMKV

Ready to race!
That's actually a good deal for $80K. If it's 0-60 in 3.5 second claim is legit, it'll be the fastest production car on the planet under $130K. Next would be an automatic 911 Turbo: 0-60 in 3.4 seconds according to Porsche.