GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sporting Porsche 911 GT3 RS unleashed for road and track

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI

In October, Porsche will launch the new 911 GT3 RS in the UK. The GT3 RS is distinguished by its performance capability and an unadulterated driving experience similar to that of a racing car. But while particularly suited for use on the track, the car also meets all requirements for road-legal sports cars.

The reference “RS” will quicken the pulse of Porsche connoisseurs. Models such as the legendary Carrera RS 2.7 of 1972 and the 1991 Type 964 911 RS were also sports cars that stood out on account of their extreme degree of maneuverability and handling. That tradition is continued with the new 911 GT3 RS. In common with its predecessors, it provides an homologation model for use in a range of racing series.

Read the complete story @ http://www.speedsportlife.com/2006/05/29/sporting-porsche-911-gt3-rs-unleashed-for-road-and-track/

alf

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
Its hot but... 933 TT has my heart and none of the newer one quite capture the 911 style... that being said I take two with big smiles on my face

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
It does look nice, but for some reason I just can't come to getting excited by them (Porsche in general). Then again, rarely does an exotic car tickle my fancy. I start thinking of all the other things I could do with that kind of money. Of course, I guess if I were wealthy I'd have a different outlook.