Interest in Wheels - RS4, Mesh and Multi Spoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedlineMotorworks

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2007 BMP GTI
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to see how much interest there would be in these wheels.

RS4 Style (18x8.5 ET38 and 19x8.5 ET38) Gunmetal, Hyper Silver or Onyx Black

Mesh Style (19x8 ET38 and 19x9 ET38) Hyper Black Face w/ Diamond Polished Lip

8 Split Spoke (19x8.5 ET38 and 19x9.5 ET45) Hyper Silver Face w/ Stainless Steel Lip OR Hyper Black Face w/ Stainless Steel Lip

Retail prices start at $990 and go to $1500 for the set! You can guarantee I'll get better prices than that for you!

Also, if there is enough interest for a custom offset and finish, I can make that happen as well!

Thanks!:thumbup:

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
ohh RS4s =) (the set i originally wanted but cant afford lol) but that mesh style looks trippy. Redline Motorworks looks like you guys are really trying to beat the competitors and do some major discounts. which is great! keep up the good work. maybe give ball park estimates on the RS4s, im quite interested in but i dont mind the ET 38.

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
800 for a set wow thats an amazing price. OEM or reps? i don't mind either but just curious since others might be curious also. but now you got me thinking about this set again lol was going another direction ahhhh so tempting to save up for it now =) but yeah totally keep up the work to provide best prices and services it goes a long way.

NapaCoach

Ready to race!
i would scoop up gunmetal 18" RS4 reps in a heart beat

pretty sure velocity only offers them in 19" for our offset

RedlineMotorworks

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2007 BMP GTI
can u make the RS4 black?
Yes, you can get them in Onyx Black.

i would scoop up gunmetal 18" RS4 reps in a heart beat

pretty sure velocity only offers them in 19" for our offset

Both the 18s and 19s come in a 38 offset.

If there is enough interest in a particular wheel in a specific finish and offset, it can be made.:thumbsup:

JhnR

Banned
^ you have a better picture of that? looks gunmetal to me, and also do you offer 45 offset F + R? in both 18 and 19?

Status
Not open for further replies.