GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

not liking the shape on this civic

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion

just wondering when u guys refer to riced out honda civics, is this the car your talking about. cos this is the new one i see in the UK. and i dont think we have a Civic Si, the fast one is called the type R.

cant help thinking it looks like a frog.

Last edited:

trick000

FIA World Rally Car Champion
I'd say the design is ahead of it's time. People will get used to it. It'll probably look good in a few years.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
GTI2007 said:
I'm not sure but I think that pic is from the previous version of Type R.

nah, the previous type-r looked like the previous model Si that came from the US...that car is just plain fugly. even for a honda.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Can someone show Newtogolf a pic of the new Si in the States in this thread? Seems I'm not too crafty at that stuff.
P.S. I disagree with smp85. That last Honda Si hatch was beautiful. It forced me to buy one. Now I have the 06 GTI. I guess you could say I have a thing for hatches.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
kirk180 said:
Can someone show Newtogolf a pic of the new Si in the States in this thread? Seems I'm not too crafty at that stuff.
P.S. I disagree with smp85. That last Honda Si hatch was beautiful. It forced me to buy one. Now I have the 06 GTI. I guess you could say I have a thing for hatches.

i didnt mean the old Si was fugly, i was talking about the one in the pic above...the old Si actually wasnt that bad, it looked a lot like the MkV 3 door

GTI2007

smp85 said:
nah, the previous type-r looked like the previous model Si that came from the US...that car is just plain fugly. even for a honda.

I was talking about the car on this pic:

That not the previous US version type-R but the previois version type-R in the UK

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
GTI2007 said:
I was talking about the UK version of the previous type-R that was showing on the link of that pic. Not the previous US version.

i know...but i thought that the previous type-r and us Si were the same body style...but i guess i was wrong