GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

miami area dealerships....advice

AlainLeon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
anyone in the miami area that bought a gti, or any other vw recently for that matter..what dealership did u buy it at? what experiences did u have? were u able to squeeze out a good deal? if so how? just looking for some direction...

i have poked around esserman international, esserman on redroad, and gunther vw in broward.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
i heard Gunther in Coconut Creek is doing real good deals on GTi's and GLi's....might wanna check them out...i know u have already hit the one on 441 of 595 but the other Gunther does better deals

Technic

Ultimate Driver's Wanted
AlainLeon said:
anyone in the miami area that bought a gti, or any other vw recently for that matter..what dealership did u buy it at? what experiences did u have? were u able to squeeze out a good deal? if so how? just looking for some direction...

i have poked around esserman international, esserman on redroad, and gunther vw in broward.

Vista and Gunther in Ft. Lauderdale are selling at $500 under invoice just by email. However, double check their dealer's "fees", they quoted me some $400.00. :bs:

ConnerrySER04

East Coast transplant
Car(s)
MKVGTI
Call Gunther VW in Coconut Creek...ask for Julian Smyle. He's the Sr. Product Master Jedi or some such over there....tell him Sean from high school referred you directly to him. He'll set you up right. Heck of a nice guy (we go back 21 years) and the dealership service is impeccable. Bought a pkg 1 w/ 17's from him. Just go in with your research done, and run a price by him...no pressure, and a great deal of experience with the vehicle. Well worth the drive. But call him first. And if you're ready to roll, go this weekend...end of the month, Memorial Day sales...you should come out nice.