GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Redline Motorworks - New Sponsor! GROUP BUY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedlineMotorworks

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2007 BMP GTI
>> Redline Motorworks - New Sponsor! GROUP BUY!

Hey everyone,

I'd like to introduce myself as the newest golfmkv.com sponsor.

My name is Andrew from Redline Motorworks.

You can check out our site at www.redline-motorworks.com. It is constantly being updated with new products so if you don't see what you are looking for, be sure to send me a message. Comments and suggestions on our site are greatly appreciated as well.

I'd like to start off by offering a group buy for anything that we sell! Post up what products you would be interested in for a group buy. We could even start up multiple group buys if there is enough interest.:evil:

I'm looking forward to doing business with everyone.

Products will be shipped out of the U.S.!

Last edited:

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
Hey everyone,

I'd like to introduce myself as the newest golfmkv.com sponsor.

My name is Andrew from Redline Motorworks.

You can check out our site at www.redline-motorworks.com. It is constantly being updated with new products so if you don't see what you are looking for, be sure to send me a message. Comments and suggestions on our site are greatly appreciated as well.

I'd like to start off by offering a group buy for anything that we sell! Post up what products you would be interested in for a group buy. We could even start up multiple group buys if there is enough interest.:evil:

I'm looking forward to doing business with everyone.

Products will be shipped out of the U.S.!

You have 2500 posts.....who did you used to be?

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
yea who are you

RedlineMotorworks

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2007 BMP GTI
Hey everyone,

First things first. Yes I was a member before I became a sponsor (07_BM_GTI).

Now that that's cleared up, I am currently working on a group buy for the GHL Turbo Back Exhaust as well as the 24mm H&R rear sway bars.

I will make new threads with prices and the number of buyers as soon as I have all the information.

I can definitely do a group buy on coilovers as well. Any particular companies you had in mind? I can get Bilstein, H&R, Koni & KW.

Minimaul

Chronic Masturbator
Car(s)
e36 m3/4/5
I'm interested in H & R coilovers. :)

The thick H&R rear sway is my goal...if you can get me one...you've earned a customer!

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
i was looking at kw or h&R for the coilovers

NastyCandyMKV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 GTI DSG
Do you sell the AWE Vent Boost Gauge?? We've been trying to get a group by together directly with AWE but they keep pushing it back. We just heard it will be another 4-6 weeks. We have about 40 people in for the buy. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.