GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What should I do?

PoliZei

Drag Racing Champion
I ordered a Black GTI 2.0T with dsg, package 2, dvd nav, and rubbermats/trunk liner this past April. I told the dealer that I wanted Sirius instead of XM and it went in the contract as Sirius. They had to custom order it cause they couldnt locate this animal. They said the car would be arriving sometime in mid June. I got a phone call about a week ago saying they accidentally ordered the car with XM satellite radio. I was like WTF.. because now its the end of May and its too late to change to Sirius since its already in production. I don't know why they didn't tell me this back in April. What do you guys think I should do? I really hate XM. Do you think I should accept the car with XM when it comes in June or should I refuse it untill they get my order right? I do not want to wait another 2 1/2 months from now for a new car to be built.

-alsf06

that sux, i love gtis but dislike xm.
see if you can drive it and meanwhile have them order your sirius.

zodd

Passed Driver's Ed
So the Dealer fuck this one up.... I think they owe you a loaner car while you wait on your car. It will suck having to wait on your car, but if you are going pay excess of 25k you should get what you want