GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

how hott is the new r32

MKV Shqiptar

Got the diseeaaassee
Car(s)
hhhhaaaaaa
well im gonna break the cherry of this thread. dont even have a r32. BUT i love em. i watched a tornado red and a jazz blue R32 be trailered into a vdub in the bronx the other day. and it was sex.... all over the place... everywhere. i gotta clean it outta my gti. now how sick do you guys think the R is

brekdown29

J-O-O
Car(s)
GTI 7.5
I saw a jazz blue one yesterday in passing on my way home from work in bumper to bumper traffic. I think the dude just picked it up. I saw him staring at my ride and he saw me staring at his. We exchanged a cordial head nod of respect and that was it. I certainly didn't spew a load in my pants or car for that matter but he knew I thought it was cool. If they came in 4 door I would have probably waited to get one.

MKV Shqiptar

Got the diseeaaassee
Car(s)
hhhhaaaaaa
yeah one dude came to pick up the UG and he was staring at my car like it was the hottest thing around. i guess he doesnt really realize how rare the r32 is.

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
Just completed my break-in procedure earlier tonight. I don't even know where to begin :biggrin:

It's 'Deep Blue Pearl', by the way :thumbsup:

MKV Shqiptar

Got the diseeaaassee
Car(s)
hhhhaaaaaa
Just completed my break-in procedure earlier tonight. I don't even know where to begin :biggrin:

It's 'Deep Blue Pearl', by the way :thumbsup:

its called deep blue pearl now? lol the mkiv was jazz blue. aah well. you plan on modding it?

MkVangeleye

Passed Driver's Ed
i love the r32 but i heard that it doesnt come 6spd manual

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
its called deep blue pearl now? lol the mkiv was jazz blue. aah well. you plan on modding it?

I think it was always called Deep Blue Pearl. I think you're thinking of the 20th AE GTI; that came in Jazz Blue.

For now, I'm not planning any engine mods, but I'm going all out with suspension components. Most likely, H&R full coilover suspension w/H&R 26mm rear sway. I've also heard a lot of good things about KW coilovers. Later on, we'll see about Milltek exhaust, Gruppe M intake, GIAC chip, etc.

I really want these OZs too :cool:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
One badass car!

streetsoldier185

Yellow Jacket LS1
Car(s)
04 GTO 6MT
...its not hot...

Apathy

Banned
That car looks and sounds awesome... I heard the R32 holds its value really well.