GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just AX'd the GTI (Pictures)

f_399

07 GTI and 06 Passat
it was soo much fun, glad they let me race

it was such a small track that i pretty much ran the whole thing in 1st gear!

it was so small i couldnt get traction so i put the car back to stock(boost) and ran much better... i guess i couldnt control the wheels spin

finished faster than usual, we were done by 2PM

here are a few shots, mostly vettes, brother in law and a friend. black vette had temporary spraypaint for fun, it washes off

there was a bmw 318 with an ls1 in it! i think he was the fastest of the day

Faerus

Autocross Newbie
I wish I could have come, but considering I woke up around 10am still smashed and was a bit drunk at 2:30pm, I think it was wise I passed.

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!

lol Being a Dodge guy, I got a good chuckle outa this one. Looks like you had alot of fun. I hope you managed not to murder any cones :biggrin:

Mango

Gym Rat
Car(s)
07' GTI, 07' SRT8
I have an 07' Jeep SRT8, and I AutoCross it and Rally Race it all around the Tri-state area. It's always a fan favorite when I take it out to AutoX and pull times better than most of the cars, people have no idea what the Jeep's are capable of. :)

At the SRT Track Experience, which is a training school you get to go to by being an owner, we AutoX'd the Crossfire SRT6 and the Jeep SRT8 around a VERY tight track with 5" cones. :)

My SRT8 is putting 440hp/450ft.lbs. to the ground as evidenced by a Mustang AWD Dyno 545N, SAE corrected.

xyouthx

slow ass car
Sick background, I'm chillin right now at autox on the phone and your thread is helping.

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
lol Same here. I can only imagine how much I would freak out if I ever hit a cone though.

Sayemthree

Ready to race!
lol Same here. I can only imagine how much I would freak out if I ever hit a cone though.

so thats not you drifting in your sig? lots of cones in that pic.

and hey the cones are nuthing. its the concrete k-rails that demand respect.

f_399

07 GTI and 06 Passat
that jeep srt was pretty quick

being such a small track with so many turns... AWD really helps