GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

satellite radio

AlainLeon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
do you guys that have the satellite radio have to pay monthly for it? probably a stupid question...i know sirius is usually like 10-12 bucks a month (approx.)...do they figure that into your monthly car payments or something?

AlainLeon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
HotLanta MKfizzle said:
maybe you can elaborate on your 1 word answer?

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
yes both XM and Sirius have a monthly payment option along with bi monthly and years subscriptions

when u guy a GTi with a sat radio u get a free 3 months then if u want to keep it u have to pay for the subscription

Jerome81

Autocross Newbie
Its worth it. I've had it in my 626 and now my Miata since summer 2003, which isn't that long after Sirius became available.

I will never ever ever have another car without it.

It comes to what, 30-40 cents a day? More than worth it.

BMWDavid

Drag Racing Champion
I've got a stupid question. I picked up my GTI a week ago and when I got home I activated my XM via internet. I'm already a customer of XM so I got a break on the second account.

Question...should I get the first three months free? If so how does one apply and get that?

Thanks.

David

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
BMWDavid said:
I've got a stupid question. I picked up my GTI a week ago and when I got home I activated my XM via internet. I'm already a customer of XM so I got a break on the second account.

Question...should I get the first three months free? If so how does one apply and get that?

Thanks.

David

from what i understand u only get the first 3 months free is the dealer activates it

more than likely u wont get the 3 free months...but u will prolly get a month being u are considered a new XM subscriber

might wanna to give a call to the dealer or even XM and see if they can shed some light