GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Suggestions on NW MkV Icon and Lettering

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
ok everyone, this thread is for suggestions on our official nw mkv logo and what lettering we should use for it. here is a quick drawing i did. i was trying to incorporate the fast and rabbit into one figure but dont really know if i suceeded at it. thoughts and C&C please!

edit- these are all very rough and wont be computer generated quite yet...ive been on the comp all day so i need a little change haha.

well aaron suggested that i make a nw mkv crew banner for our sigs. so here is one i made that simple and gets the job done for how..ill revise it and make it cooler later haha. just put this link in your sig with img tags.

http://nwmkv.com/nwmkv banner.jpg

Last edited:

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
not bad man.....that really looks good for a quik scetch.

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
hey all, just edited the original post and added the banner that we should all sport. lemme know if you guys have any suggestions on how to make it look cooler cuz right now its quite plain...granted i did make it in like 15 mins haha.

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
hey all, just edited the original post and added the banner that we should all sport. lemme know if you guys have any suggestions on how to make it look cooler cuz right now its quite plain...granted i did make it in like 15 mins haha.

thinking for a decal we should stay away from the fast since not everyone (me) is rockin a GTI, though in a month or so my 2.5 is gonna be 10HP shy of a stock 2.0T and when the Jetta Wagon software comes out whoo boy, I'll be showing stock GTIs a few things whilst not voiding my warranty. Oh and theres a bunch of official VW fonts for free if you google it

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
thinking for a decal we should stay away from the fast since not everyone (me) is rockin a GTI, though in a month or so my 2.5 is gonna be 10HP shy of a stock 2.0T and when the Jetta Wagon software comes out whoo boy, I'll be showing stock GTIs a few things whilst not voiding my warranty. Oh and theres a bunch of official VW fonts for free if you google it

ya thats why i tried to incorporate the fast with a rabbit, hence the jumping.

but maybe ill totally scratch that and try soemthing with the vw symbol

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
ya i see what youre saying. but im jsut basing my site around the mkv..once i get the forum up and running i will have sections for all mk1-5. it would be stupid to just have only a mkv section considering theyre kind of a rarity around here...wouldnt get much traffic that way.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
Hey Matt, I was thinkin of somethin' a little smaller to be honest. I do really like what you have going with the current one. but its really "in your face" and it could become obnoxious in our own Regional Threads. just my thoughts. Great work though man!

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
ya im gonna make a smaller banner tonight thats a little more subtle..this one right now is pretty "loud".

im going paintballing right now though but ill be on later:D

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
I love paintballin'

We HAVE to hook up when I get back...err...maybee when it warms back up next spring.

Becca wants to go to. I promissed I would get her out on the field. could be a GTG for the Crew!

rollenbu

Post Whore Extrodinare!
Car(s)
White 05 Touareg
I hope so, cuz I've never been paintballing in my life.

rollenbu

Post Whore Extrodinare!
Car(s)
White 05 Touareg
I was but I found a small spurt of energy last night...