GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

All you local guys without a Chip

superide

Ready to race!
I just got off the phone with my guys over at Speed Tuning and they said that if any of you guys want to try out their chip, he will flash your car take you out for a spin and if you like it you can buy it and if you do not like it he will flash you back to stock for free. If you end up getting the Chip it is only $250.00!!!! Let me know if you are interested I would need to get a group here so that we can do it all in one day. Here is a link to Speed Tuning.

http://www.speedtuningusa.com/

If you would like to see it before we set this up you can come over to my shop and ill take you for a spin in mine.

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
A lot of the guys here are chipped. But hey, what about me? lol. I'll just try one out on my car and see how it goes if that is ok... ?

wuman82

Not A Newbie
well, here is how I feel.

I don't know this company, and for something thats as important as chip tuning, I don't think I can trust just any place. This is not a bash on Speed Tuning, its just I haven't heard of them. If they have any other references or parts they have done, it might give me more piece of mind.

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
According to Superide, they are big in Australia. They just started to move to the US and I believe the only reason why we all look at REVO, GIAC, and APR, is because they have been the most popular amongst the crowd for VWs.

I've been looking at a chip that I plan on grabbing after the warranty is over, is a chip tuning company up in Canada, but I'd have to drive up to Buffalo to get it.

splattj

Well, thanks to Congressional VW for ignoring the notes in my file not to do the OY, I'm going to pay them a visit. I called and spoke with Oliver and it sounds promising. I had the Neuspeed program from the PO, but Neuspeed won't transfer ownership so..... :( I'll be headed out next week most likely. I'll post back with my impressions then.

coffeemade

well, here is how I feel.

I don't know this company, and for something thats as important as chip tuning, I don't think I can trust just any place. This is not a bash on Speed Tuning, its just I haven't heard of them. If they have any other references or parts they have done, it might give me more piece of mind.

I fully understand you on this. You have to make sure you get to know the shop that you are going to get chipped from because in case you have to revisit them for updates or issues that you think are chip related but are normal vw issues.

No chip till warrenty is up. I got a while to go. (10k miles in 6 months though, and i only live 3 miles from work)

:evil: Take a ride in my car and you will be getting a chip before you know :burnrubber:

I had Revo on my last car MK4 1.8t and have it on my car now, I love it.

Pro-Imports and Revo :thumbup: