GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

IMO

Drake87

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
just thinking we could stop saying 56k beware one photo threads i think they get the point now but that is just MLO :iono:

Jack stephen

Banned
Car(s)
A rabbit
I agree this man. Makes me feel like i have shitty internet when i dont. Takes a little longer to load the pictures yeah, but it doesn't fuck up my pc.

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
I can't imagine life with 56K. I pay $60 a month for 6MB Broadband Cable and its worth every penny.:rolleyes:

Who has 56K?

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Personally I think it's a great idea to warn them. Have you ever tried to open one of those with 56k and got all jammed up? I use to at my dads house and it sucked. So in a way it's just a friendly reminder. Granite I don't believe I've used the term yet. But it makes sense to me to warn them about what they're in for.:iono:

Drake87

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
Personally I think it's a great idea to warn them. Have you ever tried to open one of those with 56k and got all jammed up? I use to at my dads house and it sucked. So in a way it's just a friendly reminder. Granite I don't believe I've used the term yet. But it makes sense to me to warn them about what they're in for.:iono:

yea but i think they should get the point by now if you have 56k do not view photos

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
I pay that much for 10MB, woot!!! :thumbsup:

I like your style :biggrin:

I want to get Verizon FiOS but I'm waiting till direct TV gets their HD in swing. I know they have ~150 HD stations coming I'm just waiting for it to be here.. :wub:

Sinan

Schnell, bitch! Schnell!
Car(s)
VW Rabbit MkV
But they are still gonna open it.
And saying stuff after the topic like (56? Suk Balls) is rude to them.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
are you kidding me, its the internet people relax