GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New VW owner here.

CheckMarshall

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey all,

Yesterday afternoon I went into the dealer and traded in my 2006 HHR on a new Rabbit.

The numbers were right and I had them drive to Richmond for the last silver 5 speed in a 75 mile radius.

Finally, a car that I want to drive.

Ive been looking at the ABT Golf and like the way it looks.

Probably going for that look myself.

Anyone know where I can get (good) blue tint in our area?

I am in Odenton, MD...near Ft. Meade. Anyone close? What do the VW drivers around here do for meet ups?

-Marshall

Amelios

Ready to race!
Do I spy Piney Orchard? If so, welcome to the neighborhood ;)

edit: And if not, you've gotta be close, anyway...

wuman82

Not A Newbie
congrats on the new car.

For tint, goto winners tint in either rockville or Annapolis, they do good work, Amelios can back me up on that :thumbsup:

lslugz

1/1 MexiCAN
welcome to the family :thumbup:

Amelios

Ready to race!
congrats on the new car.

For tint, goto winners tint in either rockville or Annapolis, they do good work, Amelios can back me up on that :thumbsup:

Fo sho... Dirtymex and I were there all day on Saturday just hanging out and watching our cars get done... The guys there were great to hang out with and were real sticklers about doing everything just right (they recut the film for my rear window no fewer than 5 times because they weren't happy with how it was forming)... VERY happy with how it came out...

If anyone would like some pictures, I could post some...

Oh, and Marshall, if you want to get in on the group buy I organized ($150 at Winners), lemme know... I could probably call them up and send you their way...

Amelios

Ready to race!
Yeah, I bought my VW Sat and when I read your post about the group buy Sunday... I kicked myself. I can do drive down today for lunch if you can call them before then.

Post some pictures too!

Give the Annapolis location a call (number is in the group buy thread)... Tell him that Steven from the VW group buy sent you... He ought to still be able to give you the price... You might want to plan on going in the evening or a weekend, though... The back glass is tricky on our car and they make sure to do it right so it may take a while...

wuman82

Not A Newbie
Give the Annapolis location a call (number is in the group buy thread)... Tell him that Steven from the VW group buy sent you... He ought to still be able to give you the price... You might want to plan on going in the evening or a weekend, though... The back glass is tricky on our car and they make sure to do it right so it may take a while...

yea, I'm gonna have to head back sometime and have them re-do my back window. :frown: