GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bugatti Veyron VS Yamaha R1

Finnegan

The Drunken Irishman
Carerra GT's sound so damn good.

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Amazing video! just goes to show how amazing those vehicles are. Finally the R1 has a four wheel equalizer!!!

Mr_B

Ready to race!
I'd still take the R1 over either of those cars.

Those that ride, knows exactly what I mean.

I would prefer a shell of a car around me at those speeds. Have an accident on a bike doing 280km/h = instakill. Car doing the same speed...slim chance of survival. :laugh:

But R1 for fuel economy.

Nicholas

Vanilla Bear
that vids awesome! what a great sunday drive.

I guess when u realise u could buy 100 R1's for the price of the Bugatti it aint so bad.

Thanks for sharing!

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
Let's get things straight here. Motorcycles are awesome on winding and twisted roads. They can get to 120mph quicker, but on the top end, any good car that can go over what a litter bike maxes out at will pass a two wheeler. They are quick on the lower gears that's why they are faster when there's twists and turns involved. Even a good 600 cc bike like the R6 or CBR 600RR can smoke a Veyron at Laguna Seca, but you take the two at Nurburgring or the Autobahn, and the Veyron will kill.

mawti

From the Lane
Car(s)
2007 CW GTI
I'd still take the R1 over either of those cars.

Those that ride, knows exactly what I mean.

If you were to say a Yamaha R1 is a "very fast motorbike", you wouldn't be very far off.

But to say a Bugatti Veyron is simply a "very fast car", would be a gross understatment.

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
If you were to say a Yamaha R1 is a "very fast motorbike", you wouldn't be very far off.

But to say a Bugatti Veyron is simply a "very fast car", would be a gross understatment.

True, but two wheels always bring a giant smile across my face. I haven't driven any super cars, so I wouldn't know the feeling, but I imagine it can't be any thing close to the open nature of a motorcycle.