GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MkV GTI meet

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
Alright here it is the first MkV gti meet in bc i think lol well in the lower mainland

Saturday 29th at burnaby mountain at 2pm then for a slight cruise not sure where yet any one have any ideas and who can make this event ??? prince you gotta show i wanna see your exhaust!!!!

Post when free and where we should cruise to to take some pics ;)

Last edited:

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
k i was just posting seeing if anyone could get out no biggy ill change it

ACgolf

Formula One Champion
Maybe June we can get a bigger cruise kinda thing up to Whistler or something. I will post something when June is more near here and on DOV. Basically, I am thinking of a Whistler MKV cruise + photo session.

Azn_Esprit

Oval Champion
ACgolf said:
Maybe June we can get a bigger cruise kinda thing up to Whistler or something. I will post something when June is more near here and on DOV. Basically, I am thinking of a Whistler MKV cruise + photo session.

Great idea :thumbsup: Was planning on going up there with some frnds.

bigdyno

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Hey guys, do me a favour and do one more left (or right as the case may be) and pick up the Winnepeg gang on your way out here to Toronto, because that's where you were going to end up, right?

Sigh, just a thought

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
k Hold on guys lets get back on topic

friday april 28th burnaby mountain, then a cruise aybe to pg performance just off of 152 maybe pick up some toys when we get there, and then head dow to the beach in white rock for some pics??

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
ok guys lets get a sign up sheet

1. Oscar

and so on