GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Less than 20 BUcks for 20 HP

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
2k6Tornado_Red_MK5 said:
CHeck this out...... less than 20 bucks for 20 horsepower....this has to be BS.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ULTI...ewItemQQcategoryZ33597QQitemZ8058435021QQrdZ1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...this is the most BS thing i have ever seen. i love how they say it is for the 1990-2006 GTI. how many different engines have been offered since then in a GTI? a 2.slow 8v, the 2.0 16v, the 2.8L VR6 170 HP, the 2.8L VR6 200 HP, the 150 and 180 HP 1.8T, and now the 2.0T...and this chip is going to be used in all of those engines?

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
I smell Fish!

jkaruzas

Autocross Champion
First of all: BS

Second, even if you decided to take a chance with $20, would you want to put something that sketchy into the heart of your beloved car?

Third (to support the first fact...) in the ad it says that it is not for turbo/super-charged engines, although the car in the photo is a 20th anniversary edition; 1.8L TURBO!!!

davesee

FIA GT Champion
i've seen some stupid auctions like this before - and someone I knew actually bought one. it turned out to be a resistor with connectors attached to change the reading of your mass air flow sensor. after installing - no change in performance, not too surprising.

what a waste of money! resistors cost like .10 at radio shack.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
davesee said:
i've seen some stupid auctions like this before - and someone I knew actually bought one. it turned out to be a resistor with connectors attached to change the reading of your mass air flow sensor. after installing - no change in performance, not too surprising.

what a waste of money! resistors cost like .10 at radio shack.

yup that's exactly what he is selling...and the thing that really gets me is that he is getting favorable reviews!? people are swearing by this guy, only 5 negative reviews out of 290 or so...wtf? are people out there really that dumb?

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
A: The AR power chip works alongside most popular modifications like intake or exhaust. The chip will not work with a turbo or supercharged motor. E-mail us if you want a specific answer