GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ATTN: DTM Autohaus official APR and Carbonio dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTM Autohaus

Ready to race!
ATTN: APR Special!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DTM Autohaus is now a proud dealer for APR TUNING and Carbonio. After months of long nights and many hours of dyno work APR are pleased to offer you chip tuning that is second to none. They have worked hand in hand with many customers to deliver a chip that works. Expect huge increases in low-end torque, improved throttle response and a smoother, more powerful top end. We also offer installation on any ecu upgrade programs. Please give us a call if you guys have any questions.

Carbonio is manufactured from aerospace grade carbon fiber, Carbonio further improves this material by incorporating a proprietary thermal barrier layer in its construction. The result is an exceptionally light and strong part that minimizes intake temperatures. This ensures that the engine optimizes power by receiving the coldest and most oxygen rich air possible.

Carbonio’s line of intakes for VW automobiles represent the pinnacle of induction design. Extensive testing has resulted in an intake that maximizes performance in all driving conditions. Power will come on sooner and the engine will pull for longer and stronger.

PLEASE GIVE US A CALL ON APR, CARBONIO PRODUCTS

Last edited:

DTMRyan

Ready to race!

The ultimate chip upgrade for the GTI 2.0T FSI engine is available from APR. After months of long nights and many hours of dyno work we are pleased to offer you chip tuning that is second to none. We have worked hand in hand with many customers to deliver a chip that works. Expect huge increases in low-end torque, improved throttle response and a smoother, more powerful top end.

Stage I ECU Upgrade

Not only does our Stage I software give you higher peak numbers of 252 horsepower and 303lb-ft. of torque, but also gains of up to 61 horsepower are available at lower rpms! This software is the ultimate upgrade for the new GTI and gives it just the extra edge these cars lack from the factory, without pushing the limits. With factory like smoothness and drivability, the new power will fill the void in an otherwise excellent car.

APR chips are available in an octane specific version for the octane of gasoline that you typically run in your car. The power that the chip makes also depends on which ECU is in your vehicle. The GTI 2.0T ECU can be upgraded via DirectPort Programming. For more information on DirectPort Programming, please see the DirectPort page. For more information on the ECU upgrade, please see the charts below

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
when is the carbonio for the rabbit coming out?

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
im just curious how are you working out the APR chip? is it local only or it the i mail you mine you mail it back deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.