GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Lint roller for removing hair, etc, from interior

davis_grad

Touring Car Champion
Anyone here use tape based lint rollers to remove hair and other scruff frome seats and carpets? I have several friends with pets, and everytime they ride with me (the friends, not the pets :wink: ) they deposit a handy coating of pet hair on my seats. I foiund that lint rollers do a great job of removing the hair and other scruff. They also do a good job of removing dust from the cloth door panel inserts and the ones on the A-pillar.

Sometimes, if I am feeling especially anal, I might follow up a interior vacuum with a quick roll as well.

Of course, this only works for cloth seats and the cloth interior bits.

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
tape roler works good but vacuum b4 is necessary unless u want to use the whole thing...but i wouldnt use roler unless u got dogs or something

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
We use a cover everytime when we place to dogs in with us. Ever so often if there is heavy hair after a long trip... I'll fire up the air compressor, place a tappered nozzle tip w/trigger on the end of the hose and blow out the interior into the driveway. Works great in cleaning out all the vents of dust, and removing heavy soil/debris from floor mats/trunk pad too!

davis_grad

Touring Car Champion
Kurupt-MK5 said:
tape roler works good but vacuum b4 is necessary unless u want to use the whole thing...but i wouldnt use roler unless u got dogs or something

A vacuum will not pickup all pet hair, thus the roller . . . .

h82bslo

Autocross Newbie
we have two dogs and even with covers on the seats hair from the dogs still gets on everything. vacuum will help so far, the lint roller works very well. it removed all the hair that were left over from vacuuming.