GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cls 63 Amg

vantage

Ready to race!
Had one yesterday for about two hours :biggrin: Oh baby is that car sweet. My pops is looking to get one so the dealership gave it to him for the day, it was silver with black interior. 507hp, 465tq, 0-60 in 4.1, 12.6 1/4 mile. My dad had to go do something at the office for a bit so I was happy to take it off his hands for a couple hours. This thing is quick, I used the paddles to shift into 3rd and it spun the tires at like 120kph although it was mildly wet outside but still. Anyway it's between this and the M6, something tells me the M6 would be even better to drive but I can't deny that the CLS looks WAY better. What do you ppl think M6 or CLS63?

Attachments

• 18550.jpg
    18550.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 446
Last edited:

Fonderson

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
08 Lexus ISF
M6 will keep it's value alot better than the CLS63, furthermore, you won't get as many traction issues with the M6, as you would with the CLS63. At the end of the day they're both great cars.

bilbos

On the Kop
The CLS is definitely growing on me. I didn't like it when it first came out, but now.....

Of a choice between the two, I would probably go M6 aswell.

vantage

Ready to race!
How did it feel around turns and curves?

It felt planted but I really wasn't tearing through the corners as it started to rain a bit and there could've been ice as well, there are 3 different suspension modes in the Airmatic DC system (Comfort, Sport 1, Sport 2) so I'd like to try em all out. Another thing, it has to be one of the sweetest sounding engines I've ever heard, when you are in the car it sounds nice and powerful but when you stand outside you get the full effect, my dad dropped me off and ripped it down the street and it just sounds unbelievable, like Clarkson said about the CLS55, "It sounds like Barry White gargling with wasps"

moderndrummer11

Passed Driver's Ed
M6 might be more fun but to get it to be fun you've go to do sooo much crap to it.
there are soo many different setting for everything (gear box, supension) that getting it to perform the way you want to takes too long.
and plus NASA couldnt even figure out that idrive system

Finnegan

The Drunken Irishman
I just can't get myself to like the M6, and I'm an avid BMW fan. It's just to porky for me, sports cars should be light-weight and nimble. I know it still handles/stops/accelerates fine but I still don't like how much it weighs.

I'd take the M5 over either of those cars.

vantage

Ready to race!
I just can't get myself to like the M6, and I'm an avid BMW fan. It's just to porky for me, sports cars should be light-weight and nimble. I know it still handles/stops/accelerates fine but I still don't like how much it weighs.

I'd take the M5 over either of those cars.

You know the M5 weighs more than the M6 right? And the M5 looks like a box compared to the CLS imo.

vantage

Ready to race!
wooo.. going to drive the M6 at 3pm today, so I will report back on how it is. I predict it will be sweeter to drive than the CLS, as I originally thought, because you just can't deny that 5 liter V10 with its 8250rpm redline, but I still believe the CLS looks better. Wish me luck :biggrin: