GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Newbie Canadian here!

VWgirl

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello everyone!

Well I'm new to this site, I decided to join since since this is a site specially for us mk5 owners!! I'm also on the Vortex and on the Custom Obsessions, (Atlantic Canada's VW forum). But any info I could get on my car is better!

I drive a Candy White GTI, 4 door, manual. I have the 18 inch Huf's. My plans are to lower the car with H&R springs with bilstein shocks. We had that combo on the Corrado and we are just happy with the products. I also want to put the european front lip, i already have color matched side markers. Eventually I want to put an LSD but I'm yet to find someone who could install it. This summer I'll want to get the GIAC software. I've also already installed the Phatbox.

I'll start by asking a question about the european front lip for the car, who in Canada sells them? I did a search but couldn't find anyone from the sites I consulted.

Thanks for the help! and I'm looking forward learning more about the GTI!!!

Lissa

peterrabbit

ima eat yo family
i don't know of anyone that sells that front lip, other than tmt. there's a thread here somewhere that talks about how it's a bitch to put that on.

oh yeah. welcome. there aren't too many people from the east coast here.

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
You can go to PGPerformance in surrey Im pretty sure that they can get it for you, if not theres a guy on here i dont know his board name, but his real name is alan, and he got his euro lip from online store in the states that sells stuff at wholesale costs, but i cant remember the site name.

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
i'm picking up my european fron valence from PG Performance probably tomorrow. alan (ACgolf) got it from Hillside Imports.

awesome thanks DC, i knew it was something like that.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
How's it goin', eh.

.:B

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI
Holy crap, enuff wif the eh jokes, I dont think anyone in Canada still says that anymore. Plus most of the MKV guys from vancouver are asian.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Holy crap, enuff wif the eh jokes, I dont think anyone in Canada still says that anymore. Plus most of the MKV guys from vancouver are asian.
Get off yourself. Yes, they do... the guys that come down for our Bug In here say eh a lot.
And I do too, I grew up in North Dakota and spent drinkin' time up dare fer sure, eh. So it ain't no joke... If you have a problem with me PM me!

VWgirl

Passed Driver's Ed
i'm picking up my european fron valence from PG Performance probably tomorrow. alan (ACgolf) got it from Hillside Imports.

Well thanks for the welcome everyone!!
d.C. how much are you paying for the valence if you don't mind me asking?