GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bonnaroo?

Fuzzbear

Fat bastard
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
Any of you Tennesseans go to Bonnaroo? I just heard about it today, and it looks pretty cool.

My parents live about 30 minutes away from the place, so It would be easy for me to crash at thier place.

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG

Cartman: Mayor, something very big is happening, and if you all don't give me a moment of your time, there may be no more South Park to council over!

Randy: What are you talking about?

Cartman: I'm talking about the end of all life as we know it. [some surprise is seen among the council members] For the past several days I've been... noticing a steep rise in the number of hippies coming to town. [puts a laptop on the table and turns it on] At first I thought maybe it was just a coincidence. [pulls a projector towards the laptop] Then I saw this... [connects the projector to the laptop, and the projector turns on. Everyone then looks at the screen. Cartman goes to it and points a few things out] Three new drum circles have sprouted up here, here, and here. They're all growing in diameter, at a rate of two hippies per hour. What this means... is that the hippies are conglomerating. They'er thriving, if you will. I think that they're setting up for a... [close-up]. hippie music festival.

Linda: A what?

Cartman: Ti's, it's simple science. Look: When hippies start to nest in a new area, it draws other hippies in. With the right weather conditions and topography, it can lead to a music festival. One that last for days, even weeks. Reggae on the River, Woodstock, Burning Man, they will all pale in comparison to what we're looking at now. In my professional opinion... I think we're looking at a full-blown hippie jam festival the size of which we've never seen. [the adults don't get it, Cartman sighs heavily]

Mayor McDaniels: Kid, what the hell are you talking about?

Cartman: I know hippies. I've hated them all my life. I've kept this town free of hippies on my own since I was five and a half. But I can't contain them on my own anymore. We have to do something, fast!

Mr. Mackey: Uh, Eric, we're, we're talkin' about potholes right now, m'kay.

Cartman: It's not potholes you need to worry about. It's potheads. I know what these people are capable of.

Mayor McDaniels: Johnson, get him out of here. [Johnson rises and goes for Cartman]

Cartman: What are you doing?! [Johnson hauls him away] You have to listen to me! You can't sweep this problem under the rug! [he disappears from view, but peeks in one last time] The town is in serious danger! [Johnson returns to close the door]

Fuzzbear

Fat bastard
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
its awesome and yes its basically a drug fest

Cartman: Ti's, it's simple science. Look: When hippies start to nest in a new area, it draws other hippies in. With the right weather conditions and topography, it can lead to a music festival. One that last for days, even weeks. Reggae on the River, Woodstock, Burning Man, they will all pale in comparison to what we're looking at now. In my professional opinion... I think we're looking at a full-blown hippie jam festival the size of which we've never seen. [the adults don't get it, Cartman sighs heavily]

Haha cool..have to check it out. Funny thing is I noticed at the Chicago Auto show, VW's area had this huge wall up with pictures of people and VW's and most of the people had Bonnaroo wristbands on.