GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any Vancouver owners wanting to get their MKV chipped?

CDN_MKV

Wakka Wakka
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
I'll be getting APR... not for another 1500 kms at least though. I'll be hitting up RPI.

Myles C.

All Canadian
A friend just got the APR chip done on his A3 at RPI and he is very happy. I think tax in was pretty close to $1000 (he got the 91 & 93 programs).

I'd like to get mine done but not for quite some time.

CDN_MKV

Wakka Wakka
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
I'm hoping APR will give me an extra program for free since I had their stage I and III on my 337... customer loyalty and all.. ;-)

Or.... maybe I'll just go stage III again.. I wish they would release pricing already...

JJ

ShangoAshe

Drag Racing Champion
I'm up for it!! XD

wendal

MKV5555
Car(s)
CW.MKV
im UP!!! but need to wait at least mid march if u guys can wait that long.

CDN_MKV

Wakka Wakka
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
RPI finally has the APR trial software so I'm going to head out and get the trial and test it out... I need to empty this tank so I can put some 94 octane in first...

zwiggles

Car(s)
2007 GTI 4Dr
Getting Chipped

It maybe time to get this little bad boy some more power.
I don't know what chip I'm going to get, but I'm interested.

siulaba

any update?

any updates on this matter? anyone know the local shops to negotiate a deal on the chipping? weather is drying up, I WANT MORE POWER! :drool: :drool:

Myles C.

All Canadian
I've been talking with Warren at RPI and if we were able to get 10 people together on the deal we would get the following price:

APR Stock Program + 91 or 93 = $798.00 + tax (Reg. $985.00 + tax)

Would there be enough people interested?

zwiggles

Car(s)
2007 GTI 4Dr
I've been talking with Warren at RPI and if we were able to get 10 people together on the deal we would get the following price:

APR Stock Program + 91 or 93 = $798.00 + tax (Reg. $985.00 + tax)

Would there be enough people interested?

In a heartbeat! $1100 all in, is way too much money, since I've heard that guys in the states are getting the APR done for $600!!!!!!!

I found a place in Portland that will do it for $800US no tax. I'm really considering it on a business trip later in the month.