GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dyno Day in Philly. March 17th

prodigymb

lag > peeshooters
I was thinking of getting some people together and setting up a dyno day at philly dyno works.....i know the owners and i know they will be glad to accomodate us, and I am willing to orgonize this for us. I thought this would be a good idea to run some cars with different setups on the same day so we can compare, I can bring bring my vag-com to log everyones pulls and do vag-com mods drl, windows e.t.c, i will also be able to install apr trial software there or full chips if anyone wants that. On top of that I think it will be a fun time for everyone.
3 FWD Pulls with A/F will be 55-60$
3 AWD Pulls with A/F will be 75-80$ not sure yet
We need at least 4-5 cars to do this, obviously the more people come the more fun it will be even if not everyone who comes dynoes. Prices might be lower depending on number of cars we get to go down.
it would be great if there was at least one with every kind of chip i.e revo,giac,apr or others, as well as at leas one stock car. dsg and 6spd variations would be nice too.

roll call (www.vwvortex.com)
1. prodigymb - 07 GTI
2. jc@douglas - 07 GTI
3. VW06GTI - 06 GTI
4. 6cylVWguy - 06 GTI
5. silverA4quattro - 07 Rabbit, 06 GTI 1.8T
6. ElLibroGrande - 07 Rabbit
7. Shainz - 06 GTI
8. ATM3222 - 04 R32 EIP Stage 2
9. 03VDUB - G35 Coupe
10. IGGY -R32
12. Dietbudda - 98 A4 BT
13. oneighturbo - 04 R32
14. RedRocket32 - 04 R32
15. Big Bad Wolf - 01 Jetta Wolfsburg BT
16. youpey - 06 GTI
17. 99.5Rabbit - 07 GTI

golfmkv.com
18. bsosa69 - 06 GTI

original thread from mkv forum
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3048467

Last edited:

prodigymb

lag > peeshooters
the date is locked in for march 17th, saturday. there is a 15$ non refundable deposit due by next thursday. if you are on the vortex please get on the list there so it will be easier for me to get deposits from ppl.