GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Brand new cars

Sp00led Ya

Passed Driver's Ed
What do you guys think would fit the bill as far as brand new cars that have already been released or will most likely be released for 2007? A reliable car that can be driven aggressively without worry of it crapping out, nice build materials, fairly practical, good power (14 sec 1/4 or less), AWD or RWD preffered however FWD for the right car could be a possability, a car that won't get smacked down by depreciation, handles well and is attractive. Oh yeah, can't be more than $30,000 new, a stripped model for less would be possible as well. I just really like the idea of having something no one has driven before me, it isn't really YOUR car if someone could have possibly hammered on it before hand, even though that isn't the case with all used cars it just can be nice to have shiny new/warrantee and a car all your own. What do you think?

Deagle

Touring Car Champion
I don't understand why you would post that question in a biased forum, especially where all of your criteria meets to the one car at hand.

Oh yeah... I'd recommend the GTI. :wink:

tstalion79

Autocross Newbie
if you prefer awd or rwd and want good performance, get a 350z or g35 (g35 if you need more seats).

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
well it probably wouldnt meet the speed criteria, but how about a good ole S-Line A4 2.0T? It has a nice stock suspension, and drives the back country roads like a dream. It would prob be more in the 35k range, but would definietely be worth it if you can afford it, coz it plays the luxury card and fun card all in one.