GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Parts4Euro.com

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Car(s)
'12 4 door GTI
Okay, before you all go thinking this is some kinda bash thread, it's not.
I placed an order with Parts4Euro on 4/15/2010. It consisted of clear sidemarkers, Konzept Chrome stripe grille, Angry Shift knob and OEM GTI front grille badge.
Initially, the only thing that shipped was the clear sidemarkers, which I got fast. Totally fit, great product, thumbs up all around. :thumbup:
Around two weeks later, I receive the Angry knob and Grille. The knob is rather small, but of course I'm spoiled by my forge big shifter knob. Super heavy, but I don't think it fits the look of a MKV. I would totally rock it on a MKI or MKII. A little small for my tastes.
The main problem with my order was the grille. I looked at it initially, and it had two dents on the pass side near where the chrome stripe was. However, this wasn't from shipping, it was made with the imperfection. I also noticed a bend on the passenger side bottom, but only noticeable when light was hitting it, and some surface scratching. So I called Parts4Euro and the guy on the other side was polite and told me to just send some pictures with a description of what the problem was. I did so. It took some time, but they did get back to me. Initially they offered to give me a partial refund and keep the grille. I would have done this if just the surface scratches were there, but the other damage was a bit too obvious. So i pressed that I would like to return it, as I paid for a product that was in better condition.
It took some prodding, as communication was hit or miss. A week later they did send me a return label and I got the grille out on the 11th of May. Got my refund notification yesterday.
Also got my GTI badge yesterday. Shipped from Hong Kong. Thumbs up there too.
Overall, an okay experience. None of the nightmares people were talking about a few weeks back. My only gripe is that I had to constantly e-mail asking for updates.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Sorry man, but your only gripe is that you had constantly hound them to get information on garbage products they sold you that you aren't happy except for the sidemarkers?????? That sure seems like a lot of hassle for products you paid good money for, and a lot of time wasted on the situation. I'd rather order from a credible vendor that will get me the things I ordered at the same time, on time, and not broken.