GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any Gtgs Tonight?

Jayhawker

Ready to race!
In all honesty, you are much better asking this question on the Vortex. I don't think this is as a popular site as the Tex in regards to GTG's.

juniormkv

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 GTI
i looked on the vortex,but the thing of it is that i think they do it during the week n i work late every night,so i was just checking if anybody here get together n compare gti's or something of that nature like on saturdays or fridays maybe scottsdale pavilions??????

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
I would be up for doing this when my car gets in. i prefer saturdays since i would need to drive down from prescott. I was actually going to ask about this once I got my car.

Jayhawker

Ready to race!
It's been a long while since I have been up to the Pavillions. The VW scene has seemed to vanish from the Pavilions. I was up there when they had there GTG's for a possible Eurotuner shoot but that was it. It would be awesome to have a "Crispy Kreme/In & Out" run. Those were always fun.

conom06d

Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
well i would be up for anything but as i said before my car isnt in yet. when it is in though you can probably count me in for anything that will be going on: in n out, Crispy Kreme, anything!

grasshopper

Frankie Says Reflex
Car(s)
Jeep Wrangler JK
Forget you coming down from Prescott, I want to drive UP TO Prescott. :biggrin:

conom06d

Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
^ Fine with me :biggrin:. Just let me know when. If you are looking for a nice road with good turns, you might like Jeromeand back :iono:

juniormkv

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 GTI
It's been a long while since I have been up to the Pavillions. The VW scene has seemed to vanish from the Pavilions. I was up there when they had there GTG's for a possible Eurotuner shoot but that was it. It would be awesome to have a "Crispy Kreme/In & Out" run. Those were always fun.

anything works!!! like i said the point would b to get together n just hang out check out gti's,mods whatever lets just get something going on!!!! maybe next weekend anybody??????:headbang:

conom06d

Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
Next weekend should work for me, one day will be taken up fir school, but the other will be free. I wont know which day will be taken until closer to the weekend though.

grasshopper

Frankie Says Reflex
Car(s)
Jeep Wrangler JK
^ Fine with me :biggrin:. Just let me know when. If you are looking for a nice road with good turns, you might like Jeromeand back :iono:
89 just south of Yarnell is the best road within hundreds of miles. I could go up and down that hill all day... plus it's a completely different road going up and down. :thumbup:

I could probably be up for something this Friday. Unfortunately, I have to work Saturday night though.

conom06d

Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
Yeah I know that road, my friend and I used to drive it a while back. From what I have heard, the cops in that area are cracking down though. I'd still be up for it though if anyone else is, and doesn't mine cruising with a truck lol. only 57 more days till i am official!

juniormkv

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 GTI
Yeah I know that road, my friend and I used to drive it a while back. From what I have heard, the cops in that area are cracking down though. I'd still be up for it though if anyone else is, and doesn't mine cruising with a truck lol. only 57 more days till i am official!

yeah thats cool, maybe we can go up there in the near future, man i gotta tell u i am not a pacient guy so i don't know about u but all the wait 4 ur gti must b killing u man, i know i would b counting the minutes!!!!!!!

Jayhawker

Ready to race!
I think the Krispy Kreme is a fun GTG. For those that aren't familiar with that,
we meet over at Krispy Kreme at AZ Mills for about 25 minutes (till the mall security kicks us out) and then we head over to In & Out off Ray and I-10. Everyone parks in the Lowes parking lot and heads over and gets a burger then chills in the parking lot.

I think the Vortex is the place to watch for any GTG's. There are only a few of us that play here and most of the locals on Vortex are very loyal to that site only.