Raced an M3 E46

MarcsGTI

Welcome to the game
Car(s)
GTI
So I raced an M3 last night.
He only just had me...

Now im haaaaaaanging to get the APR tune and go find him... lol. :paddle:

I was actually quite suprised, The only modifications to my car is the BSH cold air intake, and HEAVIER 19inch rims...

But then again, I do like to think of myself as abit of a gun driver(manual).

Please tell me someone with a tune has had an M3 for breakfast/lunch or tea? It would be nice either way....

isaw84

Banned
Car(s)
MKV GTI
ummmm no. You wont munch them ever really and if you do they aren't trying.
Just find a nice back road and enjoy the drive.

As for the tune, someone is selling a very cheap bluefin, and for $500 its 1/3 of the price of the APR and does the same thing...

On a off topic note I had a wonderful run through uki/murillumbar tag teaming with a Alfa 159 sunday morning. we'd swap front position at evey overtaking lane and then play keep up. the whole drive i didn't need to touch the brakes :D and you could see he was driving hard the whole time trying to get away. got a thumbs up after it which was cool. no real outright "winner" but more a sharing of motoring love.

Last edited:

Chugga44

Ready to race!
So I raced an M3 last night.
He only just had me...

Now im haaaaaaanging to get the APR tune and go find him... lol. :paddle:

I was actually quite suprised, The only modifications to my car is the BSH cold air intake, and HEAVIER 19inch rims...

But then again, I do like to think of myself as abit of a gun driver(manual).

Please tell me someone with a tune has had an M3 for breakfast/lunch or tea? It would be nice either way....

he would blow your doors off if he was being serious...and dont kid yourself, the manual in a straight line will make things slower

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ucRMSQAqcU yes it is youtube, but it gives you some idea of how little chance you have.

Last edited:

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf
Stock E46 M3 will put down around 200rwkw.
Then you have the cool ones my mates are doing that are supercharged and putting down 305rwkw!

MarcsGTI

Welcome to the game
Car(s)
GTI
he would blow your doors off if he was being serious...and dont kid yourself, the manual in a straight line will make things slower

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ucRMSQAqcU yes it is youtube, but it gives you some idea of how little chance you have.

OOOOHHHHH ok, I get it!

Your that heaps tough guy on the forums... Ive heard about you. Forgive me, I did not mean to tell my story.. It was all made up... (Is that better?).

My car manual - His car manual.
The only reason why he just had me was due to the power he had, If my car was tuned I would have had him - It dosnt ALL come down to power - If you cant drive then dosnt matter what power your cars got... If its only got 200kw stock then I don't see why you can't beat one with a tune? Which im pretty sure is what my original post said. I never said I beat him, I said he only just had me. So no, Im not kidding myself champ.

But mind you, I couldnt give a F**K what opinion you share, If its not constructive then keep it to yourself... But if you wanna throw opinions round like a hero... Don't do it behind a computer screen...

Jeffie

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Renault Megane R26
LOL 200kw at the wheels not engine.

Yours has what, 120-130?

He could have (F&F) granny shifted in each gear and just put his foot down and and still beat you. easily. no skill involved there. Thats what happens with around 100kw more at the engine but only 100kg more weight.

By saying he only just beat you is saying your car is almost as fast. Its not.

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
lol....

Hmmmm....

Maybe so... Prick! lol

I may be a prick, but the numbers don't lie. You are comparing a car that does 0-60 in the upper 4's to lower 5's with a car that does it in upper 6's to low 7's (depending on driver).

Like I said. He was not full throttle.

Wipperman

Ready to race!
Car(s)
`
you are just lying!

Driven both.

Driven both STOCK.

BMW would flog you senseless.

but I like you....you're funny!!! :lol::lol:

Panman

Frequent Modder
same here. a chipped gti with exhaust, intake and meth would have a hard time keeping up to the m3

I dunno, give me enough Meth and I'll keep up with anyone....

Oh, I get you, not that kind of meth.

Best thing about meth.... Only one more sleep til Christmas.