GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Suggestions - Spring Change In Burlington Area?

sunsation288

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello all ,I'm looking to get some sport springs for my 2010 Golf TDI and I'm looking for some suggestions from people who have had this done by good local shops.
Many Thanks in advance
Regards

sunsation288

Passed Driver's Ed
so what exactly is your question?

Are you looking for suggestions on suspension? or shop references?
Thanks for helping , but i look for a shop reference , i will get soon my VMR 708 18" Onyx Black , and need some drop for my MKVI TDI :happyanim: , and since the Spring/Shock Kits will be cheaper then here (North of The Border :biggrin: )
i dig for a good shop
hope i am clear
Regards
sorry for my bad english :biggrin:

sketchymark

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2010 vw Jetta

Thanks for helping , but i look for a shop reference , i will get soon my VMR 708 18" Onyx Black , and need some drop for my MKVI TDI :happyanim: , and since the Spring/Shock Kits will be cheaper then here (North of The Border :biggrin: )
i dig for a good shop
hope i am clear
Regards
sorry for my bad english :biggrin:

get coils!

s4mt3k

binary four
Car(s)
'11 Tundra
We have a shit-ton of salt in MA also and that didnt stop me from getting coils. You'll just have to spray them down during the winter occasionally and when spring rolls around, clean them up. I have Koni Coilovers.

As for a shop, I have no idea what you mean by North of the border. Let me know what city/town/state you're in.

sunsation288

Passed Driver's Ed
As for a shop, I have no idea what you mean by North of the border. Let me know what city/town/state you're in.

Yes by North of the border , i mean Canada :lol: , .....but since my new wheel will be shipped to my good friend in Burlington VT , i look to made the suspension swap there too ...and for the Coil-over i dig for info , i have not made my final descision yet
Regards