GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB EOI GTI Rear Valance

Paul_OH

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf GT TSI
Just putting some feelers out there, I'm looking for a stock GTI rear valance for my GT that has the lower spec valance (but with the exhaust cutouts).

Preferably Perth of course but willing to talk to interstate sellers if freight isn't too excessive.

cheers,

Paul

macad

apple pixel pusher
New these are $310 - 1K6 807 521 D9B9

GTom

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf GT
HAHAHA Paul, great minds think alike! Picked one up from the dealer. Colour coding it Monday :D

Need to go back because it didn't / doesn't come with the cap to cover the hole to the winch hook...

Paul_OH

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf GT TSI
Thanks for the PM Tom,
for my reference do I have to order the two hook cover separately or should it come with the valance? If so, do you have a part number handy? If not, it shouldn't be a major drama to find it out at the dealer.... well you wouldn't think so anyway :rolleyes:

cheers,

Paul

benno

AU section: 1 man band
Paul, post pics when you're done mate - I have a Graphite Blue GT as well and would love to see what it looks like.

Ta!

Paul_OH

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf GT TSI
Will do Bennon if/when I get it. I don't think I'll bother with colour coding for now though.... maybe I will.... Ya never know and neither do I! :bellyroll:

macad

apple pixel pusher
I had no idea, I thought they were $500-600. Thanks very much :thumbsup:

Yeah, I thought they were not too expensive, my GTI had a big "dent" in it when I bought it, Wangara wanted $1000 to fit a new one, I got the dent out with a heat gun and a wet towel!